All bugs i encountered with patch 1.02 installed (ps4)

I have recieved the disc version last saturday and it did download a 28 GB file right from the start.
In the main menue of the game it says version 1.1 but in the Playstation download history its says
"saturday: 28 GB - version 1.02".

I have a friend who owns the Steam version and he says that its version 1.2 in his main menue.
So i have no idea whats going on …

I think the “Playstation Version Number” is another than the Version you see at the bottom of the title screen. At least it’s so in my case (1.02 according to playstation version number and 1.1 or 1.2 according to title screen).

Its just confusing because all of the day one patch news were talking about a 23-25 GB update but there is no 23-25 GB update and the 28 GB was already available last week. And why does it say version 1.2 on PC but not on consoles? All the comments on Youtube videos wera about “remember guys, this PS4 gameplay is missing the day one patch.” No, it was already installed.

Update: Representatives from Deep Silver’s U.S. public relations team tell Polygon that the 20-some GB day-one patch will be part of the initial download for users on Steam.

“As long as you see Version 1.1 (or higher) in the lower left of the title screen after launching, and NOT Version 1.01, the day one patch is installed,” said the representative.

Its 1.02 patch. And i could download it saturday
No new patch available for me today
And i own hardcopy how can this be old them?

Hi
Nice of you to post all of this Im sure WH and @ProkyBrambora will see this !

Day 1 patch is 1.03 which is nit out yet

I’m on ps pro.Noticed very bad stuttering and jerkiness when walking or watching intro and credits.anyone else have that problem

I’m stuck trying to find Father Simon also… Is there any way around this bug? It’s impossible to get the plat if you can’t complete this quest. :frowning: Guess I wont be playing until th eres another patch.

do u have it on hard copy or digital

i believe that the ps store is not letting people update the game if its digital for some reason super annoying. Someone please correct me if im wrong

hey mate do u gave the game physical or digital cause i cant update and im on digital

There is no new update. If it says “version 1.1” or “version 1.2” in your game main menue,
then you have the newest version.
1.1 and 1.2 are exactly the same thing. Update 1.3 is not available yet.

1 Like

The objective will fail when some time passes. Till now now i havent found a way around. But even when you fail the objective you can still complete the quest

Hard copy…

True normal ps4 the same and loading in textures is sometimes a problem when you run full speed trough town on a horse

Helo, I have the same problem. I have taken the Talmberg guard’s armor, the guard at the gate called for opening the gate, but the gate stays closed. I don’t know what to do, I have just installed patch 1.2, but the problem is still here. I was thinking about jumping of the bridge, but it would ruin the comeback to Talmberg. Any ideas how to solve this?

None at the moment but if you jump of the bridge you can enter talmberg the same waycwith a bit of jumping untill they fex this

Known Bugs And Reporting new ones14

Bandit quest bug, i met a group of bandits before i got a quest to get rid of it. Scared of the leader and now i cant kill him as he is probably running around the map somewhere or just straight out dissapeared.