►Beta 1.0 Bug List (glitches and funny things)

I was at the camp. I took the sword fighting lesson and that worked OK.
I fought the “easy” opponent in the arena, and that worked OK.
Then I fought the “medium” opponent in the arena and shortly after the sword master told me I’d got my arse kicked the war drums started up. I ran and the drums stopped. At that point the other soldiers in the camp seemed to be OK with me again.
I went to the archery range to shoot at targets. But was unable to do so, I kept telling the archery master I needed to do something before I shot. At this point I discovered that all but one of the arrows I bought in Talmburg were missing. I rode to Samopesh and bought more arrows then returned to the camp.
On the way I stopped where the bandit hides in the woods across the road from the Kolben estate. I went and stood in front of the bandit until he pulled his sword and attacked me. I pulled mine and killed him. I retrieved my horse and rode off just as a passer by discovered the (unlooted) body of the bandit.
When I got to the camp I could do a target shoot. I won two tournaments (thanks to an archery potion). About halfway through the third tourney, the drums started and I got attacked and killed. KCD seemed to lock up after the “game over” display before showing the “continue” “new” etc. display - Windows showed the “Kindom Come isn’t responding” requestor.
Question: Did my killing of the bandit precipitate the army guy attacking me. It was just one guy, not the whole camp - although I might have died before the whole camp could arrive to help out? I don’t remember flubbing a shot and dropping an arrow at my feet…
I’m guessing the KCD lockup was likely due to the load of a saved game.

The second time I tried talking to the food lady at the inn in Talmburg, she wouldn’t talk to me. I don’t remember if this was a new game or a loaded saved game. It was a day later that I spoke to her the second time. I had comitted no crimes, discovered or gotten away with (that I know of)

Map/world trees/flowers inconsistency - see picture. Poppy in forest can be found near edge of the forest.

By the way there’s a sword inside of tent, but it’s likely impossible to pick up and spear as well.

We have a new bugtracking system:
http://support.kingdomcomerpg.com/

Login on the top right corner with your account information and choose Kingdom Come: Deliverance as the selected PROJECT in the top menu. To report a new bug go on NEW ISSUE.

Picking flower is weird and I’m not sure if it was reported already (likely it was)
Sometimes it just stops working and perhaps even starts working out of sudden and I’ve never found a trigger - could be rain, sleep, crime, load … no idea. Picking mushrooms likely always works. Poppy doesn’t work since beta, but we don’t need it for quest and I think some flowers from herb books can’t be even found.

There is a field of poppies near the hives that can be picked. Most of the individuals elsewhere aren’t pickable though in my experience.

The flower picking problem is very real indeed. It shouldn’t be a problem of a particular flower though but rather a problem of a specific location, as @Lieste mentioned. So let’s say if you try to pick Poppies at different location, it should be without a problem.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Since the patch, I can’t sneak in the cuman/ bandit camp anymore. No matter how disguised I am, They all run after me even if I pass a few succesfull checks with guards. Anyone else experiencing this? Before the patch, I could walk around and poison food, etc.

Yes, the same for me. I am successfully making few (charisma?) checks, but after some time, I fail and my ass gets a hell of beating. I have tried to dress in Cuman fashion several ways, with no success.

I discovered the marigolds on the hill along the path from Talmburg to Merhojed were pickable. I went back later (without a save/load) and they were no longer pickable.

Does flower pickability depend on:

1. Henry’s herbalist experience level - if I pick enough nettles then Henry can pick the thistles and eye-bright at the woodcutters camp
  2. Seasonality - the flowers/plants need to be “ripe” to be pickable?
  3. Random factors due to bugs?

Bugs. this is why a patch can be picked before a save and not after.

I didn’t see the spear, but I tried everything I could think of to get the sword, and no go. It seems to be non-interactive altogether. As an aside, the “bandits” found at this camp seem to be Runt and his gang. I went there early in the game and find 3 bandits there, all are non-aggro, but when attacked will fight back. I killed all three and took over their camp. Later in the game, when I found Reeky, no Runt or bandits attacked–I talked to Reeky, got all the info, told him it would be good if he were to disappear, then left with no sign of any bandits or Runt. Assumed this was because I had already killed them!

Hello! Do you guys know the name of this town?

http://imgur.com/wRiJzaQ

Skalice, today called Stříbrná Skalice (Silberskalitz).

1 Like

ouch…

2 Likes

happy easter.

I have noticed that these guys appear at the mineshaft you find Reeky in. When you kill them there, they appear again at the windmill :stuck_out_tongue:

In the future i hope these guys stay dead when you kill them ones. There is a bug in the cut scene making them stand up from the dead after talking to Timmy’es sister at the mill… Funny glitch! :stuck_out_tongue: :smile:

Bump up the jam!