Beta 1.0 Launcher Problems

Hello, I’ve got an error when using the launcher for the first time ( I downloaded the latest launcher version ) :
At the second attempt it worked, no changes done.

I’m getting this too, the install directory is empty even though I watched it download earlier today. Even if I delete the entire warhose program files folder it won’t re download or anything. It just says start game even though it isn’t there.

Is there another version file hidden somewhere I can delete to force a re download?

@DrFusselpulli Have you heard of this one?

I’d be interested to know this too… currently downloading but still nothing in the folder and the DL is 20% done… weird.

I personally not. But I have sendet an email to QA and the Launcher programmer. The Launcher has to work properly, not matter what! We will not stop working on this issues.

I would like a pause button in the launcher. 6Gb takes me more than a day to DL, and I would have paused it if I could.

I am still having this error.
Unknown bundle setup error: 0x80070015

Ok turned out it works, I can play. Files are there :slight_smile:
Pretty cool game !

1 Like

I loaded the new launcher today and while I still got the notification that there was no disk in the “F” drive, it started loading and I am finally able to play! Thanks to the developers for working on this issue.

1 Like

Thanks alot. Seems to be working just fine now. Still running pretty low on FPS and stuff but its a minor issue…
Thanks again!

1 Like

every time i try to start the game it says could not acces crysystem.dll /check working directory)

Hey I am having the same problem did you ever fix the issue, if so how. any help would be great.

Surely there is a simple file I can delete somewhere to force the launcher to re download the game?

Got a problem with the launcher

Unknown Bundle Setup Error 0x80070002

ok mine is fixed, thanks…

After starting laucher exe it give the information, game is installed and laucher cant find it to start the game. Please give us

1. a possibility to make a proper deinstallation for the older broken versions we got

2.a possibility to download the game a second time without mattering, that there are a few old files somewhere on the pc wich are not shown in the directory and wich are for us not to find

Unfortunately so far there hasn’t been a response.

Got it! Just hit OK and start the installation again. After the error pops up about a dozen times, and one more unspecified error the game installs.

1 Like

Any updates?

Been having some serious issues trying to launch the game. First I had many of the same issues people had here with the launcher. I had to download the game 3 times but I got past those problems. Now, this is all I get when trying to launch the game. It’s installed… but not running and windows is my only source of information. I think I would rather a specific error from the program itself. :stuck_out_tongue:
Not really sure what to say, I have no idea why it’s not working. I’m not upset, but it is a little annoying to pay US$50 and not even to be able to run it. I wouldn’t mind if I could play it and it was all bugged out and crashed alot, or corrupted saves… all that is no problem… but not even running? Makes me sad. :frowning:

@DrFusselpulli still no news on this?