Completely impossible to escape 3 bowmen on horse at start

Another thing I missed on that part was to check the horses speed stats. I didn’t realize you could do this before mounting the horse. It seems the middle horse (the one with a name) is the fastest ride of the lot. The other horses seem to be random ones generated by the game for the Cumin NPCs.

So I’m betting that named horse is the one the castle guards told you to ride…before slamming the portcullis shut in your face :rofl:

1 Like

I am inside some building now what was the fastest horses name and color I mounted the darker one in the middle I belive. Will we see it again?

I had more fun than anyone with this part.

O rly? N how you manage that?

There’s something very satisfyingly Python-esque about you trolling those Cumin like that.

I’m definitely going to resort to using a very familiar, sharp, pointy, metallic thing instead of chucking those dead trees.

Far more effective IMO.

1 Like

Go Here for my adventure
And Here for more precisely how

1 Like

Well mate I went back and got the damn horse olivia or w.e xD must admit controls felt little smoother on her and still in the building will post back soon. Oh I grabed all the food from our house it said I was stealing but felt quite right not like mother or father minded :slight_smile:

This game is what you make of it. After 180+ hours you have to go a little bit out of the box. My intent: was to NOT “RUN!” - give those Cumans a little foresight of a future Cuman-Hunter

Im sorry you making me read things instead clearly putting it out there lol Did you kill the gaurds chasing you?

Yes. 1 first spawns, then another 5 spawn, then the rapists. Killed em all. All Here

2 Likes

Yes yes rapists had it coming very impressive good sir.

Huh a thought just hit me when you saved Theresa what did she say since you killed them? This my last post apparently I can only post tomorrow in 13 hours good bye dudes maybe we talk again.

She says nothing. She stays inside her home. One time I was able to pick the lock but the game only gives you the option to close the already closed door. I tried even peaking inside the windows but didn’t see her

1 Like

I did it on the first try… All I can say is git gud lol.

first try I died, but I learnt the horse controls needed remapping, even though I had to remap everything for left hand mouse use anyway (I am right handed BTW).

I would suggest for mouse and WASD keyboard plays that you map right-shift and right-control keys as the secondary “run” and secondary “forward” keys, you can then steer with your one hand and control forward speed with the other hand.

(if you are a LH mouse user and use the arrow keys, then map left-shift and left-control to “run” and “forward” as secondary keys).

BTW, if you mount the horse and your view is a bit off-centre, don’t worry as when you start to run and make a slight left and right turn with A &D or left & right arrow keys it will centre the view.

I still think that is is a bug that people like me and the first poster encounter, i tried this about 30 times .
I cannot make to the next script scene Talmberg like many other players.
This whole so called game is abig mess, nothing else.

Lol this is nuts, cant wait to try

That always works.

SPOILER----- It is not that difficult. After you reach the mill, hit a cuman with the sword, whistle, mount the horse, be sure you gallop and stay on the road. If you go in the creek you will die. After you cross the second bridge in Rovna take the road that veers left, gallop faster and watch your horse stamina, slow down and speed up again. It is vital you stay on the road. After you get close to Talmberg you will get to the cutscene and viola, done.

Whilst I appreciate this comment (didnt expect I could whistle for an unknown horse to come closer to me!)

• the fame version we are playing now is so different to what has been before.

Warhorse listened to many complaints about run button locations and controller sensitivity and button mappings (and offered solutions in various forms, noticably improving controls whilst running etc).

It all adds up to a more consistant game experience.

On launch- that gallop was noticably harder to pull off.
The fact my girlfriend nailed it (new to analogue controllers and 3D games) tells me it is tuned to be difficult yet reasonable.

It is a great way to feel adrenalin and set players up with understanding that without quickkey constant save options some game play will likely be redone.

Sure the game is a little on rails till after the credits roll.
Once they have… GAME ON!