Eyes filter while you're tired

Continuing the discussion from Real 24 hour clock or…?:

Will our cam have some filter effect (like closing eyes) while our character is tired? If yes,it would be Amazing because you really need to sleep otherwise you’ll fall asleep for example during hunting boars and I think it wouldn’t be nice (especially for the presences of wolves)!!XD

14 Likes

wake up to find you’ve been robbed would be cool while being so god damn annoying at the same time :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Mrtods88 I hope you end up backing this game, and I wish I could “Like” this more than once. This is a brilliant idea and I really hope that the @warhorse team is able to see it. I’d hate to see an idea like this fade into oblivion without at least somebody with an insight into the actual development being able to see it long enough to decide if it’s a good idea or not.

So, here’s hoping eh? :slight_smile: :wink:

3 Likes

@Night1505 Don’t worry I MUST back this project ( :smile: I LOVE THIS PROJECT) , because I’ve always dreamed to play game like this! @warhorse Don’t give up guys, you are going to transform lots of dreams in reality!

1 Like

gotta say, this idea is pretty sweet. big game mechanics and complicated stuff are one thing, but it’s the little things that really get me.

1 Like

I hope I have a reason to actually eat and sleep in the game instead of ignoring it like most games I’ve played. (Hinting mods as well)

2 Likes

in most games that feature it, you die. in this game, there are several mentioned deficits, noticeable in areas like combat. you’re sluggish and ineffective when sleepy.

Yeah when you’re hunting a dangerous animal you would think that the adrenaline would be kicking in and its unlikely you would fall asleep unless you haven’t slept in 2 days. But other than that good idea.

@warhorse What do you think about it? :grin:

Good ideas… we’ll see… Dan will come along with something cool for sure! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Are there any news on this ? @TobiTobsen

Yes! Dan want’s you to feel that your character is tired! Nuff said! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Eyes filter, Eyes filter, Eyes filter, Eyes filter, Eyes filter, Eyes filter! PLEASE @Hellboy :heart_eyes:

1 Like