Final 2mil stretch goal almost there! What shall be next SG's?

Meh - not very excited about this one ( I never spent any time in in-game encyclopedias), but this one is probably easier to achieve without additionally overloading the core team…

Good idea, good for immersion. Since it’s based on real historical events, many people can “get in” by reading stuff here and gain some more knowledge.

I’d read it. Good luck reaching it.

I like new stretch goal too. Good Idea!

OK, they need to give us the option to get it as a physical copy and I am sold!

I do like the ability to see lore or codex. I think it can add to immersion and add a greater level of depth (to understand) and play. Mainly simply who is this and why are they here?

And I am sure that if they do go through the trouble of getting it all in game then there will most likely be at least a stand alone pdf or even hard copy to be made available to others who prefer paper to digital.

I have to say that I like this new stretchgoal very, very much! Great idea @warhorse :slight_smile:

Since this is a game about history itself the devs should give historical persons and events the proper treatment. This stretch goal even enhances the historical reality vision of this project. As a fan of both, history and fine arts I’m looking forward to this codex.

I highly appreciate that the stretch goal is down to earth as the previous ones and not some huge crazy promise that would only complicate and delay a release. I have also a suspicion that the reason why this stretch goal was chosen is that historians being full-time on Warhorse team had some free work capacity. :smiley:

3 Likes

Actually this idea comes from the fact that our lore altough based on reality is somewhat less understandable than many sci-fi/fantasy/fictional worlds. For example I really loved codex in Mass Effect because it let me to dive deep in the universum but I feel many players would be more lost in facts in the city of Rattay than on Citadel :wink: