Forgive me, oh warhorse studios, for having a job or on the game saving system again

lets see you dont read i did have time to do anything and her dad turned it off.

Exactly that.

Autosave and quicksave.

Iron mode for hardcore players.

Other games have that, why this one can’t?

1 Like

It takes a few seconds to put the PS4 into sleep mode. You had the time to do that unless your girlfriend cut an artery open, and that would have taken you no more time to do than a quicksave in-game.

2 Likes

Bloody hell, you’re an obnoxious little troll.

I’ve determined you’re the one trying to troll, Mr. I Made A New Account To Whine About Things People Have Already Whined About Before.

1 Like

I think they are adding a save on quit feature… Next patch

Let see

How to save

Brew schnapps
Buy schnapps
Sleep

Example game
Fall out four survival mode

How to save

Sleep

Thats it sleep nothing else.

1 Like

but at least in a auto save method like other games a few min of lost gameplay is better that hours. and she opend her inner thigh 14 stichs

There are check point saves as well during the story

If you lost hours of gameplay, you were already doing it wrong. Sorry to break it to you.

1 Like

just what might that be

I work 74 hours a week. I just pop a savior potion, or take a few minutes to sleeo in a bed

2 Likes

Save on Quit would be a decent feature honestly.

Just when you reload to DELETE that save by default , and if you were to die then you would force to reload on your last “SAFE” auto save or hard save.

1 Like

Yes that works.

Warhorse Studios have enabled mods, and there is already a mod that lets you save whenever.

That is lame

Watch out zorzan. Omnimaniac just crawled out from the depths of his dungeon brow beating fellow posters like this OP here:

…and into your thread… :joy:

Ugh, just wait for the save on exit feature.

I have just one thing to say the SAVING system is awesome it just needs a save and exist to be added to it which they will soon!!!