Giveaway for Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Hello everybody.
@McWonderBeast and I are ‘collaborating’ to provide a double giveaway for the game at the baron tier.
I will be hosting the giveaway within multiple of my videos over the e3 ‘season’ so keep an eye out.

For those who already own the game and want to aid the community, I ask your aid. When the video containing said giveaway comes out it would be much appreciated if you could share it around to those who dont have a copy of the game. Give them a chance to get a copy for free and help pinpoint any bugs and make the game a lot better .

Thanks in advance.

As always I will share the videos on the forums to you, but they should be coming soon, the ones containing the giveaway.

Also for the winners selection it will be somewhat random but i will be picking the best reasoning for them wanting to play the game(in a comment) and put them in a list in which a random number generator will choose the winners.
However if you guys see any comments and feel that they deserve to win, tell me on the forums and ill make sure to put them in it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The First video in which the giveaway is contained with is here! :smile:
Enjoy!

2 Likes

Can I vote for a Kingdom come Deliverance giveaway to Skallagrim? He makes videos about sword fighting and weapsons and often talks about wrong weapon in video gaming and stuff like this.
I think there are some Skallagrim viewers among the kingdom come fans who would like to see a video of him with kingdom come topic. On the same time there will be Skallagrim viewers who don´t know kingdom come for now, but they are interested in history and swordfighting, so we would gain some new members to the kingdom come community. Thats why it could be interesting to get a version of kingdom come swordfighting to him.

And if this is not a valide choice to choose him on this contest:
@Tobitobsen is there a way to get a free alpha to skallagrim? I don´t know of your budget and PR-plans. But some members of the community are already trying to get his focus on the game… it must be done, skallagrim must know :frowning:

We don’t give away codes for free! :slight_smile: We rather want real Alpha testers who are really interested in the game! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Understandable, still other ways to get his focus on the game. :blush:

I have considered getting a copy to him but if you watch his most recent videos he has been moving and hasn’t been able to make and upload videos lately because he still has no internet connection.

I have tried to contact him but of course he hasn’t been able to respond. if he has a PC that can handle it I may set aside some more money and just get a copy for him.

2 Likes

@EVERYONE Be sure to up vote Comments you like and would to see the poster get a code.

Like and comment as well, the more visibility we give these videos the more visibility we get to WarHorse.

1 Like

i would gladly make that a triple give away :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your help then. I’ll let people know in another video that their chances have risen.

1 Like

Thats great :smiley:
I also already thought about this, buy the game to him would be the best way to make it possible. but I have not much money.
I also one time had won an alpha code on german television (together with nice t-shirt and cap! :smile: ), and donate the code to a german lets player because I want to see a lets play of the game from this person. I can not force him, but donate him the game is best way to see some content.

We have to wait for new internet account of skallagrim.

2 Likes

If @TheDivineInfidel is actually down to throw in another Key you should, be like “and if this video gets a 1k likes we will giveaway a third copy”.

2 Likes

sure, but 1k likes is a ton lol/ the most ive ever had is like 180
I’ll give it a try any ways :stuck_out_tongue:
lets all share it out then.
@TheDivineInfidel
need your go ahead before i do this though

1k is do able, I have already spammed my FB, Steam, and youtube with this video so it should get ample attention now just need some more people to do the same.

2 Likes

permission granted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hella cool man! this is what the second copy you have given out now?

"unsubscriber " seems to comment on alot of your videos . add him to the short list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

well we will need a lot of bloody people :stuck_out_tongue:
hopefully word gets out

I have been sitting here waiting views and it jumps up by 5-10 views when I refresh.

Its better to push the limit and give it out anyways, but we should give people incentive to share.

1 Like

3rd :slight_smile: gave @stalli111 his baron code

2 Likes

It’s done.
if we get close to it by the end of all of e3 2015. or get over 1k likes across this video and my next one in which i mention the giveaway in. (which will probs be something to do with the trailer at e3 or me playing the 0.4 update)

1 Like