GTX 1080Ti (390.77 WHQL Driver), i7 7700k @4.6Ghz, 16GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM, SSD. 1440p Performance unacceptable. Framerate drops in the 30-40s. Immersion breaking NPC, Object, Textures pop in at max settings, brief load before conversations, Microstuttering

Pro tip: Play on high!!
Problem solved. Who one is telling you, you have a right to play all opt. Very high at 60 fps?
Buy better PC and stop trolling…

1 Like

LMFAO, I am curious what PC you have if you think a 1080 Ti is a bad card for this game at “Ultra High” (Which is full of low resolution textures and terrible pop in), an i7 7700k at 4.6ghz is a bad cpu for this game? This game is better optimised than AC Origins, far Cry 4, Skyrim(Modded) Crysis 1(Modded), Crysis 3, Witcher 3 (Modded)? My setup chews through those games like a knife through butter

You are the one who should stop trolling.

We don’t have problems so the problem is not in the game, last tip: play on high. Bye.

Another 1060, 1070 owning random coming here claiming ultra high 60 fps lol, get out of here

1080 asus strix😉 This topic is muted for me, Bye

Good riddance. 1080 is not 1080 ti running at 2000Mhz, just to remind you. Show video proof of you getting 60 fps solid at ultra high in the middle of towns then post. until then, out of here with your 1080

No one must proof to you anything^^
Get “high” for 60 fps…and stop trolling.

This stupid elitist are ridiculous…"go out of here with you 1080,1070, 1060…the king is here"
You are a joke not more.

2 Likes

English please

I have a similar setup, although a bit better with a 7900x and 64gb of ram. With all settings completely maxxed @1440p, I am averaging around 70-80 fps everywhere. The lowest frame drop I’ve seen has been the high 50s.

It sounds like to me the issue is on your end. Try a clean driver install and make sure you’ve got nothing running in the background that’s slowing your performance. Change everything to “Use Application Settings” in the Nvidia control panel.

Edit: It looks like you’re the type of dickhead that isn’t going to believe me anyways, when I get home from work today I’ll go ahead and add proof.

4 Likes

Great, post the proof then we shall see. I want to see you enter the grocers in skallitz in the beginning of the game with those settings. if the fps does not plummet there, Then there might be an issue on my end.

I have no bloatware whatsoever on my PC and take special care that nothing else runs while I play games. All drivers up to date so it is hard for me to believe something is wrong with my pc, especially when I can run everything else with no problems.

I will wait for your video proof.

So that’s how you define a discussion? “your opinion doesn’t fit mine, fuck off the thread1121312!11!1”

3 Likes

When he send the proof “scorpgul” will say it’s photoshop

How can video proof be photoshop?

he can just send screenshot

I don’t think “ihateshaman” will go to the end of the world to photoshop a screenshot with an overlay on a game forum. Lol you are thinking too much

Lol… With my I5-6600K, 16GB ram and RX 470 im playing at 1080p on high setings with 50 - 60 fps. Optimalization is great for me. :wink:

3 Likes

I have gtx1080 and i7 6700K and 32gb ram and i play with 60 fps and in city with 40-50
High Settings

1 Like

Ultra setings?

Ultra High setting or Very High?

Gtx1080 i7 7700k (both overclocked) 32GB RAM.
1080p
Max settings i get the odd dip to 55fps high settings i never drop below 80.

2 Likes