How long have you played Alpha so far?

Play last sunday the last time…
No internet and telefon the last 3 days. The cables have been cut by roadworks. :disappointed:

Yes, the framerates are a bitch.

1 Like

Damn Son, I dare anyone to challenge this mans title (assuming he is he that is).

I don’t think I can catch up Ill just have to start deleting you posts :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: no evidence!

I see my plans are working well. twiddles fingers. :grin:

I plan to get some play time in here soon I honestly have not explored the new area very thoroughly.

2 Likes

BUMP

I have not played much more at all but this thread is nice and theres been allot of new backers and im curious how much they have experienced so far.

10 nicee hours so far, and there will be a lot more hours soon :blush: :smile:

3 Likes

Broke 100 Hrs. Finally.

3 Likes

About 24 hours , till now! :smile:

1 Like

About 4 hours since last night, 3 of those has been spent making potions.

1 Like

Well well well, since we are getting ever closer to the release of beta I thought I would BUMP this thread one last time before it becomes irrelevant.

I have already informed my Rust and Ark Clan that once the Beta hits I will be a ghost.

2 Likes

Little bit off-topic from Alpha, but that is allowed when its ‘‘my’’ thread right? Kappa (and btw we need kappa added to this forum…)

But, how long do you guys think you will play the beta? Im little unsure how much im going to play. Ofc im going to want to play aaaaalot, but also I don’t want to do too much in beta since I want the full release to feel like a new game…

1 Like

You disgusting piece of cuman filth

Only mods can kappa

Well I stopped playing Alpha 0.5 at 118hrs. I have since put 31hrs into the Beta.

There has been allot of things posted about beta that I still have not seen in my play through so far, and for the most part I have avoided samopesh and content that was in the alpha.

Certainly starting to look like another game I can dump 600hrs into over a few years easily.