I lost 3k groshen after doing a quest

I don’t understand how, and I don’t get why.
Warning to all; STORE YOUR SAVINGS IN A CHEST. THE GAME MIGHT ROB YOU.
SPOILERS

So I did the monk quest to find Pious, and after I had done that and got my possessions back, I find that 3k of my Groshen was stolen. 60 Hours of accumulation robbed from me without warning of explanation. What kind of BS is that? I know that there are ways to exploit it already, a mate of mine accumulated 22k before the Neuhof missions. But I’m not about that life, and to lose 3k of blood, sweat and tears is just shocking to me and I don’t even know if it was a bug, or the narrative.

Go hunt some Cuman/Bandits for quick coin. Sorry for your loss.

I know how to get money and stuff, but I’m trying to role play as a specific character. I don’t want to get money for sake of getting money, I want to get money over time through soldiering and taking from those I kill. To be robbed from that over a quest that I really hated, is just disgusting. Fine if I was warned, but it didn’t happen. Plus, I can’t lockpick for shit so that’s another option I’m cutting out.

Also are you talking about the quest with the heretics?

No, main quest. You pose as a monk from the monastery, hence the spoilers warning.

Go Here. Hope this helps you with lockpicking. This is for console.

Nahh I’m on PC, cheers anyway

That’s because you forgot to loot the special dice off of the body. Also, it’s pretty damn easy to get 20k+ in this game without exploiting.

I probably have more wealth than Hanush!

That just makes for a more realistic game. Bad things happen to good people. Sometimes money goes missing.

60 hours and only 3k? Thats not a loss thats poor looting skills :joy::joy::+1::+1:

You didnt listen properly to the monk. When entering monastery = becoming novice, you take an oath to get rid of all your earthly posession and donate the money you have with you to the order. So what you are supposed to do is keep all your money at your personal chest (wherever it is) and enter the monastery only with some civil clothing. Officialy you are entering order for life. So it isnt bug. Its how it is intended. Order of St.Benedict thanks you for your generous donation :wink:

2 Likes