Xbox Lockpicking IS EASY

This is on the Xbox one, at the end of the video I’m up to lockpicking lvl 5. As you can see it’s not difficult.

Lockpicking Xbox One S

Probably the easiest system in any RPG that I’ve tried, easier than Skyrim.

2 Likes

Agreed, hope they don’t overcompensate their “fix” and make this system too easy. Would become unrewarding.

2 Likes

The biggest thing that could ruin this game (potentially) is if WH listens too closely to all the whiners and complainers who don’t get what this game is supposed to be. I hope they stick to their guns and take care of the true fans first and foremost, and don’t cater too much to people who just want another standard RPG experience.

Didnt count but I probably did over 20 boxes ranging from really easy to hard in 5mins. Really hope my clip helps people and halts WH from making it even easier than it is…

1 Like

@DrFusselpulli

I want people to see how easy lockpicking is… :hugs:

2 Likes

It took a while to learn, but once I got it and understood it, it was easy, I also had to train my right thumb on how to do a 360

1 Like

That’s what I been trying to tell people lockpicking on console isn’t hard. Seriously, it’s frustrating at first but once you hit level 3 and recieve the durable pick perk picking becomes easy, especially hitting level 6 and getting deft hands perk. It’s amazing how a lot of people are having trouble.

3 Likes

yeah im already in the high levels of lockpicking its becomes a two second job for very hard lockpicks and the perks just make it easier and im playing on an xbox

2 Likes

Just bumping this so for people who’s game isn’t bugged and they just can’t seem to lockpick correctly. Hope my quick lockpicking shows how easy it is and they can just repeat as I do.

Is it easy? Yea, if you know what you are doing. but I find it more annoying then anything.

Try it on pc and see how you like it.

I’ve seen more complaints about lockpicking for consoles than pc. If my PC was with my I would but it’s currently 3600miles away