Jerry Cure

Does anyone know how to make the potion to cure Jerry yet?

the witch says she will explain how to do it, but does not say anything.

I add water, boil it, then add charcoal and thistle and nettles, then put in potion bottle but nothing happens after

is it possible to complete yet??

I am on mobile and cannot provide link atm, but you can search the forums for the alchemy nexus which has walk throughs.

1 Like

This work’s fine since the Alpha. Go to the alchemy table and start the alchemy mini game, to the right is a book that you can read. If you open it you will see a description of the flowers, you can toggle to the potion description and there you can find how to “cook” them correct.

1 Like

You can also use auto cook function when reading the book, just press F

Yes, but that is only half of the fun at least for the first couple of times. :slight_smile:

1 Like

True but the easiest way to learn it if you pay attention

Check this,…

strange thing is… i’m not getting this option…

When I have made the poition game crashes on me everytime.

Tryed it right now and worked for me flawlessly(autocook). Did you the fight against the guy in the tavern in Samopesh? Perhaps your crash is related to the bugs triggered by him? I’m just guessing here!

This seems to be a bug related to the save/load function, i could do alchemy just fine, saved the game after i finished the potion and after work i loaded the last save after doing the alchemy and checked if i could do another potion, but i couldn’t. I loaded then the save before i did the alchemy the first time and it worked just fine again. So i think that your save is bugged, only solution so far is testing an older save or start a new game. :frowning: