Metro article today......wtf?

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/12/games-inbox-kingdom-come-deliverance-racism-sonic-all-stars-racing-3-and-fire-emblem-on-switch-7305167/ - The article.

Wtf? This is ridiculous…how many black people, asians, arabs, etc would have been in Czechia at this time? So so stupid

8 Likes

Theres already been another post about this

That’s not an article. It’s a very bad pamphlet. I studied History and react to this just with “lel”

12 Likes

exactly… but we live in ridiculous times
just dont pay attention to these kind of false accusations

here’s another thread about it:

1 Like

oh i didn’t see

There actually were many Asians in Central and easter Europe,depending on wether or not you consider Hungary an eastern European country. After the Mongol invasion,Cumans who were a Turkic speaking people, were accepted as refugees by the Hungarian monarchy. Just like the “Mongol” horde,cumans were extremely mixed, and could look western or eastern asian or even european. However since this game represents Bohemia, it is ridiculous to expect the main charecter and 95% of the NPCs to be anything but white european.

1 Like

We are giving them free clicks. :frowning:

3 Likes

Journalism isn’t about the journalist’s personal opinions and stances. It’s about reporting facts as objectively as possible. This isn’t journalism at all. And he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. I’ve been to places in Eastern Europe today where I met people who had never seen a black man in their lifetime, but only seen them on TV. PCness ruins so many shows and movies nowadays it’s getting ridiculous.

2 Likes

Cumans are in the game and since the beginning screenshoots and concept arts with Cumans were used in game’s promotion. It might be a spoiler but I think their Khan who lead them to Hungary is among semi important NPCs

Damn facts ruined History !!!
Why are there no transexual people ?!?!?!?!?!

9 Likes

But I want to play as a disabled trans non binary black Henry :kappa:

6 Likes

Henry was actually Henrietta, before his/her sex change operation in 1401. Sorry about the spoiler and Henry’s Easter eggs and sausage added.

9 Likes

Metro is basically the free daily mail. Both are terrible papers

1 Like

You mean i cant play as a black transsexual, homosexual, asexual, gender fluid, pedosexual person who identifies as a house cat’s litterbox?

3 Likes

These retarded SJW :expressionless:

1 Like

Facts are racist

4 Likes

Amen brlther/sister/cat/chair
Im going to ask for a refund and compenstation for psychical wound !1!1!1!

1 Like

KC:D is number 1 seller on steam right now, this SJW crusade is insignificant :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Modern leftism “works” by pandering to the smallest of minorities possible. If there was even one black person in medieval bohemia, then the story HAS to revolve around him or will otherwise be declared racist. If none are to be found, then surely the makers of the game were racist for not looking closely enough.

You can see another example with Battlefield 1, where the exploits of a handful black americans that were actively participating in combat where put in the forefront.

6 Likes

not to mention forced ethic roles, like the black scouts for Germany while they never deployed african colonial troops to europe.

3 Likes