Modern firearms being included in the game

The title speaks for itself.

1 Like

I am curious… please define modern… :slight_smile:

Like… a Rocket launcher (because we do a rpg) … got it, got it??? Gosh I am funny today… :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yeah is there going to be aks, m4s, shotguns pistols things like that. Those weapons could change the tide of a battle.

1 Like

or futuristic weapons like laser beam rifles and giant mechs that step on stuff and shoot things with massive particle cannons.

1 Like

Sure… already implementing…

10 Likes

Im very nervous i hope it doesn’t end up like Indiana jones and the crystal skull being a huge let down. It could ruin a lot of child hoods :wink:

1 Like

Me and warriant were just talking about that sword this morning.

Yeah interesting how they decided to add a cross guard.

But you need to be skilled to wield it!

4 Likes

Lol light sabres in general just seem like a very dangerous weapon to use.

5 Likes

Oh this Star Wars Trailer was very boring and bad in all.
X-Wings never flying so deep to the ground.
And the Saber is very funny. Future Design with medieval content.
I hate Disney for closing LucasArts

Well it is just an early teaser. Im not going to have any expectations though. But yeah i hate disney. LucasArts had a few more cool games planed but disney had to shut them down. When i see Mickey mouse holding a light sabre it makes me sick in every one of their little shows they are already whoring star wars.

What’s with the light sabers? The title says modern firearms, guys.

Well, there’s a deaulft HUMVEE with physic and everything in Cryegine, so… :sunny:

5 Likes

Will it fit into a Samopše barn though?

Funny Idea, but unrealistic :stuck_out_tongue: what we can expackt is somting like this: http://bummsbrigade.de/cms/images/grafik/RudimentumNoviciorumLuebeckBrandis_l.png

i truly hope you all know i was joking. To the modding community however… take the hint :wink:

I would say it would make the game more fun. I remember that Age of Empires became a whole lot more fun after I discovered the cheats for laser gun trooper and the car with RPG.
Maybe leave out stuff like combat jets/airplanes - they always make the world seem small (Just Cause 2?) and there has to be airports then.
Hovewer a small car or terrain suited motorcycle would be nice to have in the game. I’m OK with helis too.
As for weapons I’d like to see the classic AK-47 for the rebelious Hussites plus RPG-75 (Czech made!) Also something like MP-40 for the enemies (they nazis and stuff).

Lol love the age 2 and 3 cheats furious the monkey boy the naked villager that ran super fast the shelby cobra that shot rockets. Then the age 3 cheats with the monster truck and the statue of George washington that killed everything lol.