Performance Drops (Alpha 0.4)

PC Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 2GB
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.33GHz
RAM: 8GB (4*2 GB)

I’m having between 0 and 20 FPS. The Link is to a site, where the System Requirements (don’t know if they are correct) are shown, and you can compare your PC Stats.+

I think my CPU is too week. But i want to buy a new one in late summer.

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=9229&game=Kingdom+Come%3A+Deliverance&p_make=Intel&p_deriv=Core+2+Quad+Q8200+2.33GHz&gc_make=Nvidia&gc_deriv=GeForce+GTX+760+EVGA+SC+W%2F+ACX+2GB+Edition&ram=8&checkSubmit=#systemrequirements

yeah…I’m also having problems with the new alpha performance wise…(10 to 23 to 30 if on very low FPS?) and there is almost no difference in changing the graphics settings? from low to very high it only changes fps with like 5 to 7 fps?

GPU: Asus R9 280
CPU: intel ® core ™ i7 @ 2.93 GHz
Ram: 8.00 GB

any help or fix for this would be nise…this game is not suppose to be this hard to run…not nearly I can run star citizen on ultra with better FPS then this.

I thought my crappy ass laptop was the only one having problems. :joy:

That said, I could play 0.3 no problem, few lags now and then. But 0.4 I can’t even walk without the game taking a minute to load.

I am noticing some serious stuttering since 0.4 as well. My fps keeps jumping between 30 and 45 with everything set at maximum at 1080p

Specs: i7 3770k at 4.5GHZ with hyperthreading enabled
EVGA GTX 780 TI Classified KINGPIN 3GB
ASUS Sabertooth z77
G SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB RAM
Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit
Game installed on SSD

1 Like

Overall, or at least in the same area as the old Alpha (such as the village) I get better performance, and can move from a preset of Medium, to a preset of High and keep the fps I was getting in 0.3. But, moving into some new sections and especially the camp I get some major (sub 20fps) drops, which I guess are linked to AI rather than rendering. Dropping back to lower settings does not help, so it seems at this point the AI is a huge bottleneck, even with a few characters on screen. It seems that to allow large numbers of active NPCs the devs are going to need to perform some major optimisations to make this game work.

My PC is not a powerhouse (i5 2500k@4.4 – 8GB 1600mhz RAM – GTX670) but my reference points, such as other CryEngine games, and other RPG’s such as Witcher3, show that there is some serious work needed to make this playable when introducing large scale AI… something I’m sure WH will address.

Overall the performance seems worse, and also seems to get worse as you play. Might just be my old junk of a rig but there seems to be memory issues in the current build.

It has to be CPU but also as others mentioned the newest alpha build has performance drop. For example my 970 is only running at 70% usage.

I can confirm that FPS drops are mostly near the camp

1 Like

Actually im pretty sure my fps dropped a bit(like 5pfs) after 1 hour of playing.

The camp is a nightmare for FPS. The sword fighting was; here’s the guy, now I’m at half health a second later. And…I’m done.

I lowered my overall settings to Medium and then tweaked each individual setting I can get stable FPS for fights now. running around I still get major drops in the camp.

Crashed in the Waiting Menu :frowning:
I guess this Version will be harder to play. Okay. Another try.

performance is better for me. did you guys change from window to fullscreen mode in option menu?

but the camp does lag somewhat. i think it’s the arena

Getting FPS drops near the camp to about 27 FPS with everything maxed, most of the time it’s around 30-41 FPS on max. Running i5 3570k overclocked and a gtx 770 4 gig version.

sigh
Now I crash after pressing “enter” at the beginning. Seems something got corrupted. I’ll reinstall and see if it’s better :confounded:

Edit: Ah ha! It was an outdated graphics driver. Sometimes it’s just that easy.

Since the new update I can not play the game on highets graphic settings. Only on low otherwise there’s an error masage that I haven’t got enough Ram.
I’ve got 8GB Ram.

Those specs are pushing it with a game like this. Unfortunately your going to have to upgrade if you want to see the full benefits of this game.

I hope that when the game actually comes out of Alpha they will have fixed all the performance issues since I was running it on high awhile ago in 0.3 with around 45-50 fps and now I can barely play on low with around 20-30 fps.

1 Like

They are a small Team and the Game is in the Alpha, so we can’t expect that the Game works perfectly when they reveal a new Alpha Version. I hope they’ll fix it in a new update/patch, hopefully coming soon. That the Arena of this Militay Campcould be responcible for performance Drops is a theory with could be right. But i realized also performance Drops at the burned House.

I know right!? they really have to work on this or else this is not going to end well for them.