Pledge information

Hi im just posting to see my forum badge i pledged on kickstarter ages ago but never made a forum account

Or you could have posted here: Testing my badge

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t see any pledge from you in our system. Did you use the same email on KS, please?

Yes I did use the same email :slight_smile:

Hm, it is true. Let me look at it, please.

I was trying to check my pledge in the shop’s profile section, but I couldn’t see anything. Is that normal, or should I see my knight pledge there?

Go to the Pledge-Menu on the top, then you’ll see your pledge level:

i don’t see anything, just my e-amil address

You have to sign in to see your pledge level.

If he sees his e-mail address, then he is definitely logged in. So it could be a bug in the system.

This is how it should look like:

Could you please provide a screenshot similar to this? I just want to make sure that it’s not a Layer 8 issue :wink:

this is what i see

Then this is a bug. You can try the following: Reset your password (you can use the old one). Maybe this will remap the database entries… I don’t know how this mapping works in the background, but it’s worth a try. If it’s not working, contact Jiri via PM. He’ll take care of it :smiley:

I’ll try, thanks for the fast help

It is not a bug, you have no pledge connected (yet :-)). Have you used the same email on Kickstarter, please?

hi i am using the same email address as my kickstater one but no forum badge

Your problem is different, we are working on it. Sorry.

I use a different e-mail address, but I already wrote about that and that’s why I have knight under my name on the forum. I also added my other e-mail address to the Kickstarter e-mail in my profile, pressed the save button. It said saved but when I refresh it dissapears. I also reset my password as YuusouAmazing suggested, but it still works with my old password. Maybe I’m doing something wrong, I don’t know.

Forum and our crowdfunding platform are not connected yet, that is the problem. Could you please send me a direct message with your KS email, I will take care of it. Thank you!

Your tier is ok now. Thank you!

hello, please can you help me with my pledge/badge/ too? I create new forum account (i am not sure if i have one before or not), now forum acc working fine, but when i click pledge, there is another log in instead my pledge tier, and when I try my forum login, its says, that my login name does not exist ??

thanks