Questions for the Earl tier

I want to get the Earl tier but I’m wondering about the physical part of it. Is it just getting the game in a box instead of just a code? Also why only act 1 with the Earl tier I would think you would get all 3. (maybe it’s because it’s a physical copy but I don’t know). Another thing is will I get the other acts with it later or is it really just act 1? (sorry for being so persistent). Lastly will the physical copy act as though it’s on steam, what I mean is, is it still a normal steam game just on a disk?
Sorry for having no answers I just don’t want get something I don’t want.

Earl tier represents in my humble opinion, the perfect mid level price point. It won’t break the bank, and yet your individual contributions are significant comparatively to the other available lower level tiers.

Physical copy of Act 1 means exactly that; across whatever platform you elect, be it PC, PS4, or XBO. And given as our pledge contributions are only going towards Act 1, the associated rewards currently only extend to that Act and no other future games. Which is understandable for many reasons.

I think you just need to read the pledge page and make a choice. It all comes down to what you actually want out of your pledge; how much you’re willing and able to spend, and potentially what rewards you’re really hungering for.

Good luck… but Earl all the way :smile:

Pfft, frugality.
Haughty chortle
Sad ramen dinners for a year

Im curious about the Physical copy being DRM or not too. I havent bought physical copy of a game since like 2008 and Im kinda used to the fact that physical copies are usually DRM-free, but I really do hope that time has changed, 'cause I want to activate my physical copy on Steam…

I want to play my physical copy through steam, too.
I wonder if its possible but I think it should. Could some Developer confirm that?

I’d like to know if the physical copy can be activated through Steam too, having my games tied to one area is why I like consoles so much (so really it’ll help me decide what platform I want KC on). :stuck_out_tongue:

I created a topic and Im kinda waiting for some devs response.

My topic

I talked to @TobiTobsen and he wants to clear that up. He just has to talk to some people first.
But they are pretty busy atm as you can imagine. so it may take a while.
We will get the Info soon enough since the game is planned to be released in late 2015