Snow and the seasons

I’d love to see the season’s change during the game. The castle would look incredible in the snow!

9 Likes

Weather Effects would really be nice, cosnidering the Art is already stunning

4 Likes

I back your suggestion.
Maybe its too different or story braking to do for Act I, but for Act III winter time will be nice thing.

3 Likes

Same old, same old!

They’ll never learn.
Even now, when there’s a list of similar threads popping up when you’re about to create a topic.

2 Likes

That’s funny cause it wasn’t in list of similar threads when i posted it but obviously my bad for not reading every thread ever posted …

1 Like

heh i’m sure you’re the first to bring this up in a community of thousands.

Nobody expects you to read all excisting posts. But at least I would use the search function and would look for same or similar topics before opening a new thread. There are already a lot of threads containing quite the same stuff (most annoying: “I have problems with my forum badge!”). So it gets really confusing. I hope other users will keep that in mind too.
Still have a nice time at the forum.

It would be nice to have in game day/night cycles/season cycles/lunar cycles that have maybe a slightly accelerated schedule from real life.

Winter is coming? Sorry… I just had to do it… IM SORRY!

4 Likes

Well its just annoying people bitching rather than discussing the thread… and for the record there is only one other thread about the seasons. i was thinking more about the practicality of having snow more than anything else. but your right enough those badge threads are a bit annoying and unnecessary.

1 Like

How long interval between every winter should there be then?

Snowy landscape and cool, waving clothes when sitting on your horse? Awesome, +1

1 Like

I actually sent a message to them asking if they’d have seasons, and they said that there would unfortunately not be seasons :(.

Well said…For whatever it’s worth, I could care less if a thread is repeated.

Thanks for posting, I too share your view and hope Warhorse will add seasons/snow…that would be so awesome!

I think it would be epic when there would be winter in the game when it is winter in real time.

No snow or winter there.

12 months

Snow and different seasons would be absolutely great

1 Like