The console community and DLC

Mouse cheap? What mouse do u use? Simple X7 - £17.

You can generally get a mouse for cheap mine was 30 but you don’t need to pay that much.

Yeah, I would still think that even building a top of the line PC is going to require close to a grand. But in regards to building a PC that is as good as a console or slightly better, of course that’s going to be as expensive or cheaper. So then it comes down to your ability to build one, or your desire to build one.

I don’t really understand console hate or PC hate. I feel like there’s arguments for both that satisfy different groups of people. What’s the point in trying to alienate or insult the other group.

depends on what you see as top of the line. 700 dollars would be top of the line for me.

I don’t see much hate i think this is a good conversation. We’re just discussing the prices of pc vs console.

We’re not trying to force or insult people into pc. We were just correcting the misconception that you need a 1000 dollar pc to match the consoles.

Im so sorry for starting the console and pc war on this topic so please forgive me!!

I’m not talking about this conversation specifically. I’m talking about in general how there are flame wars, etc., in regards to pc vs console, X console vs X console. It’s silly IMO.