The Muslim Brotherhood & The World

@213 Try watching non Mainstream News, they Report on muslims demonstrating against ISIS all the time.

Sure the hole peace thing is missleading, as pacification can be a violent process. What else are they suposed to say though: “this is not a war against islam but now that you mention it it’s a terrible religion, please start embargoing my state?” I belive the videos you posted are heavyer on the “islamophobic” side. Maybe the second one seems to raises valid points but when is starts to blame postYugoslavian conflicts on Islam I have to seriously question the hole thing.

In the end it doesn’t really matter what people think of muslims in general: isis are fashists and they have to be stoped! The question is who is the least likely to create a new mess in the process.

Ya’ll missing the point
 the problem isn’t the system of belief (in any case of extremism), it’s the flaw in humanity that causes people to pervert them for precisely what they are never intended to be: A means of fostering ascendancy and dominance over pluralism and peace.

Dichotomies divide; that is their nature.

3 Likes

Well in regards to Muslims, I have had Muslim friends who are decent people, and I am of Jewish ancestry, as individuals they are fine, but in Europe, most of the hatred against jews, attacks and shootings are not by Europeans, but by militant Islamic groups who hate jews which is quite strange because most say it is their hatred for Zionism, yet these are jews not in israel but living in Europe. I have deep concern because it makes me feel as I am not welcome, in France, there were signs that said “jews out of Europe” by militant Islamic groups. I think most of these are North African descent or Turkish in some cases. I am not saying every religion is perfect but in recent times, I think I would feel uncomfortable especially since my last name identifies me easily.

I shall quote the Qu’ran (For I often debate a muslim friend of mine, unfortunately his answers are all “you’re not wise enough to understand, you need to be muslim to understand”)

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.

Quran (2:216) - “Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.”

Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:151) - “Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority”.

Quran (4:74) - “Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward.”

and most importantly

Quran (4:95) - “Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-”

This passage criticizes “peaceful” Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah’s eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that “Jihad” doesn’t mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle.

3 Likes

i guess i am not wise enoth to understand. it does remind me of that other book though, how it’s always telling ye what to do and so on.

2 Likes

the biggest mistake is to get involved with a religious fanatic on a discussion. There comes “believe, obey,” swamped the basis for objectivity. First, we are all people who believe that one, the other not, both is ok. If he attacks me, for whatever reason, I have the right to protect myself. This protection begins before that, as I respectful and tolerant conduct myself and timely signaling limits where this tolerance ends. Think we have made ​​over the years politically big mistakes, but, all democratically elected governments 
 No Mosque in a European city is a non- approved building, all have a construction and operating permit. When doors are open for Islam so far 
 hey, the Quran is 1000 years old

Christian crusades, Christianization, Inquisition, witch hunt and exorcism. There’s no difference between Christianity and Islam, if comparing how they act towards non-believers and people who don’t follow their ways.

1 Like

Have you ever read the First testament or the canon law the Church published for around 1500 years or so?

As long as Kingdom Come: Deliverance comes out on time I couldn’t care less what happens to the “real” world. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Crusades was answer to muslim agressive expansion towards the Europe. All other things was pretty much just local events which didn’t last long. Now take a look on Islam. Cutting heads, blowing up stuff, riots, 
 in 21. century.

1 Like

There’s probably only a total of 10.000-20.000 ppl in ISIS. Also, riots, Americans did that too in Fergu-whatever, let’s call them terrorists.

Granted it took place 400 years after the said expansion and in name of helping the orthodox church which they all secretly despised.

10.000 - 30.000 people (so about two regiments of infantry) can’t control the territory of size they are controlling now, in meaning of occupation / hostile takeover. So that means there is much more of them and/or local people sympathize with them. In one way or another, the threat is bigger than “only 20.000 ppl”.

Also you can’t compare one time small riot in Fergu with riots in some of the cities of Europe. For example suburbs of Paris is decent war zone from time to time. And muslims who cousing this often go to Middle-East and joining the terrorist groups. And then coming back. You see the difference?

They don’t come back they get arrested and send to jail or get their passport rescinded.

besides why are you talking about infantry? They got more hardware than the kurds and the area they do control is dessert full of scared people with all males being able to resist gone away, dead or part of IS.

Yes they do coming back and no, they are not arrested because 1) you can’t arrest somebody just because he went to Middle East, you don’t know what they did there particularly 2) nor secret services knows about every one of them, they just know there are people like that and all they can do is watch them

Infantry was just a example of these numbers in military expression to get a better idea what is 30.000 people. It doesn’t matter if they have 10 or 100000 tanks, it still needs crew. Point is, even 30.000 people can’t alone control that big territory if it is a hostile one. It probably isn’t and that’s the core of the problem.

not to mention the muslim brotherhood is estimated to be over 2 million strong as of the end of WWII I can’t find current numbers, but as Islam grows (and the estimate is still 25% of muslims believe like the radicals, that is to say they believe the quran) we can safely suspect that their members have grown. ISIS is just another arm of the muslim brotherhood the same as CAIR, al-qaeda and the majority of other muslim organizations. So all of the muslim brotherhood should be considered the same as members of ISIS

Maybe not where you live but they are being prosecuted here and folks that want to go have their passport taken from them.

Regarding hostile natives, that probably died out when they started beheading 600 folks a day. From what I can gather they replaced the civic administration with symphesiers and let fear of execution do the rest of the work.

http://www.mesop.de/2014/07/11/how-isis-controls-the-occupied-areas-in-iraq-ronen-zeidel/

Bravo Belgium, I wish the U.S. would have some backbone. When it comes to facing down Islam.

1 Like

Quran 2:216 says, “Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.” Quran 4:74 says, “Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him we shall bestow a vast reward.” Quran 8:12 says, “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.” There are many more verses like this. Unlike most violent Old testament passages in the Bible, these are not bound by historical context and (for the most part) pertain to all Muslims of every generation. Looking at this evidence I’d say the religion itself is rotten to the core and is a threat. Most Muslims do not follow the Quran very closely but that doesn’t negate the point.

I didn’t see Madaras’ post. He posted a little more.

The thing with the laws in the old testament (or first testament as you said) is that although they classify different sins, the punishments that go along with them are ( were) directed at the ancient Hebrew peoples. Also, divinely sanctioned acts of aggressive violence in the old testament are bound by their historical contexts

1 Like