The †roll Cave ®™

killing a human is no different then killing a deer. i come from a family of militants, airforce, rangers, marines, the only ones who havent served are me and my father, and most of them say it was harder killing their first deer then their first human.

Well they probably didn’t serve in Afghanistan as @TheDivineInfidel, i.e. in a war where the estimated civilian to enemy combatant casualty ratio is 3:1.

It would haunt me to my death to know that I was part in war where 3 innocent people died for every one enemy soldier. Especially if I had part in making this ratio happen.

I also would be against concealed carry if the typical defensive gun use would mean dead attacker PLUS 3 dead bystanders, instead of 99% chance of avoiding being attacked without anyone being harmed.

1 Like

Actually my Uncle and my Fathers cousin were both in the gulf war. One in the Marines and the other in the army. Not Afghanistan but basically the same thing.

Sadly civilian casualties are always high during insurgency wars like Afghanistan and Vietnam and Iraq.

Well most self defense cases in the U.S involving fire arms are non lethal. Most people are smart enough to stop when they see a gun. I think only around 5% involve someone being shot to death. But those stats are always conveniently ignored by many people with anti gun agenda.

This happened 4 days ago. Im sure it won’t be reported on CNN or the BBC. I’m sure they would have reported it if it happened in an area where concealed carry was banned.

@Dushin @TheDivineInfidel
Why don’t you go tell this man who saved himself and many people that he would have been safer and better off without his pistol.

1 Like

@TobiTobsen could you possibly tell us when the actual alpha update will be released? :smiley:

2 Likes

Im disappointed in myself for not doing this first

3 Likes

I guess next week! :smiley:

1 Like

I hope so.

So hows the home office?

1 Like

i dont blame you for wanting a gun for protection in the USA what i have an issue with is americans telling me im somehow less free because i cant just go and buy an assault rifle . which is total rubbish the UK has over nearly 100 years built and still building a society where to feel safe and free i do not need to carry a weapon . thats how i feel in MY country , what you feel and do in yours is up to you

[quote=“SirWarriant, post:1779, topic:21032”]
Thats why i said the cameras would watch as your throat got slit. I didn’t make any mention of guns.
[/quote] shit happens , thats very rare anyway , most stab wounds are to the lower body .

What im talking about is the government gets to have armed guards and people who are rich enough can afford them. But common people like yourself aren’t allowed that right. Which is complete horse shit. Thats i find it funny when the powerful want to ban guns and yet they have armed guards. I guess their families just matter more than your family.
[/quote] you cant just hire armed guards in the UK the royal family have royal protection yes . whats the problem ?

We’ve already been over this. Fighting off a knife attacker in is anything but easy. Your completely delusional.
[/quote] hide behind a door and ambush him when he comes in ? so many options .
you may find yourself one to one with a guy holding a shotgun , which is alot more dangerous than a guy with a knife .
in your situation its down to who shoots first in such close proximity in a knife situation its down to many more factors .

And thats why the world hates America. They hear one asshole on vacation in Europe say something stupid and then Europeans get this idea that they’re so much better than us. Do you want me to bring up all the fucking stupid thing I’ve seen European tourists do? Because i have a lot of stories.
[/quote] im sure we would have more than you about american tourists :slight_smile:

You’re brain dead if you think Jeb Bush has any chance at getting elected. George Bush had the second lowest approval ratings out of any U.S president. Obama has the lowest. There is no way America will elect another Bush. Hillary Clinton has a better chance than him but i hope to god she does not get in. It would be another 8 years of our country going down hill.
[/quote] well you elected 2 might as well go for the hatrick

this is where i end my discussion of the matter with you that statement right their proves how little you know .

i have never said the russian would win or lose im not even going to have the discussion with you . i would gladly have the discussion with someone who has been in combat but you ? no

i have one thing to say on that .

anyone that goes home and talks about killing someone to their family has never shot anyone

Not a single thing stopping your government from stripping you of your rights. You would offer no resistance what so ever.

Who’s more important to you the royal family or your own? If London is so safe why do they get armed protection. But citizens are denied that right.

And while your grappling with him he can easily knife you. We’ve been over this.

Doubtful. Ive seen a fat brit with a pink shirt that said sex pistol on it yelling at my brother while he was fishing. He kept screaming get the fish why aren’t you getting the fish. He clearly had no concept of what fishing was. And if they see you hold a fish bag then swamp you demanding they borrow a fish to take a picture of.

A brit saw some otters in a river and asked my fathers friend what kind of animal they were. My fathers friend said they were Utah river chickens and the brit believed him.

No unless the Republicans want to lose another election they wont nominate Jeb Bush.

Ok whats wrong with that statement?

never shot a civilian by mistake or purposely.

40% of them incidents are done by the afgan army and police who have a very much gun ho attitude and fire off rpg’s and round in any sort of direction
50% are done by the taliban with IED’s going off , i have personally carried a young girl to a helicopter after she stepped on an IED with her dad . he was killed instantly . not sure if the girl survived or not but she was still alive when the chinook took off . just missing a few limbs
the other 10% are done by ISAF normally through airstrikes .

In high school our school resource officer was an Iraq vet. He told us about the time when he was in Iraq helping to train the Iraq police. They kept stressing to the police to keep their fingers off the triggers unless they were going to shoot. Well they were driving down the road and one of the Iraq police officers had his finger on the trigger of his ak. They hit a bump the gun went off and hit a 10 year old kid in the ass lol. The kid was fine but the village people apparently demand repayment for it and then threatened the American troops.

haha my government is stripping me of my rights what so ever though are they . i pitty you if you live in fear of your own elected government

[quote=“SirWarriant, post:1810, topic:21032”]
Who’s more important to you the royal family or your own? If London is so safe why do they get armed protection. But citizens are denied that right.
[/quote] because the queen is more of a target than me .

And while your grappling with him he can easily knife you. We’ve been over this.
[/quote] you can easily be blown across your living room whats your point ?

Doubtful. Ive seen a fat brit with a pink shirt that said sex pistol on it yelling at my brother while he was fishing. He kept screaming get the fish why aren’t you getting the fish. He clearly had no concept of what fishing was. And if they see you hold a fish bag then swamp you demanding they borrow a fish to take a picture of.

Oh heres a good one. A brit saw some otters in a river and asked my fathers friend what kind of animal they were. My fathers friend said they were Utah river chickens and the brit believed him.
[/quote] US tourists are well known for being the thickest , most obnoxious and loud tourists on this planet :slight_smile: thats why your country has the reputation it has

Ok whats wrong with that statement?
[/quote] if you cant see whats wrong with the statement you’re not worth my time .
use your brain and think about it and get back to me when you figue it out

Sure because elected governments have never done anything like that before.

So the queens safety is more important to you then your own families? If the people in power are demanding we give up our rights to own guns for protection i just ask that they practice what they preach and do the same.

I know my own house better than them. I would have the advantage because they would have to come through a door or window mean while i could keep my weapon aimed at the entry point. And since hollow points are allowed in America i wouldn’t really have to worry about it going through a wall or going through my attacker and hitting a bystander.

Fun fact our vice president told people to shoot through their doors if they thought there was an intruder on the other side. A guy followed the vice presidents advice and he’s now in prison for life.

Yeah the ones picking London as a vacation spot must be pretty thick :sunglasses:

Tell me whats wrong with it? Please? Other wise ill just take it as you don’t have a proper counter argument.

happens near enough everyday .

my personal favourite was an afgan soldier blind firing round a corner . at the time it wasnt funny as his rounds were all nearly hitting us .

i was behind a wall with my one of my blokes calling in Apache support and i hear this round wizz past and hit the wall about a metre from me . so we have hit the floor screaming "contact to the rear "
which is when i have seen this AK dangling round the corner of the door to a compound firing away rounds going fucking everywhere . when he went to reload i ran over and nearly shot the fucker myself , screaming at him as he looks at me with the face of

"what have i done "
now its funny to think about but at the time he could of done some serious damage

And to think we left those kind of people running the place.