Things to do in the Alpha

Sharpening wheel, but nothing to sharpen

Mysterious man stood outside of the boundary

1 Like

yeah found him too xD but the invisible wall holds me off xD
Getting dark again, its hard to search when its dark ^^

Thank you so much! Could not find it.

Maybe you get the last two coins not through a quest, mabye you have to find it in a house ^^

If you follow the stream it leads to a glen inside of a forest, nothing much there but looks really pretty. [] (http://i.imgur.com/PcEFKif.jpg)

Found it too, i thought i could find a camp there with a few coins :blush:

Yeah I was thinking the same, but nothing. People keep mentioning an orchard. Iā€™m thinking thatā€™s where Iā€™ll find something maybe, but thereā€™s not really any big standing out orchard.

Orchard ? All the people are just telling me that this is a small and beutful town and that there are bandits and something about the king. But nothing about Orchards

Doesnā€™t say much about it, but Iā€™m taking it as a hint maybe haha

give the flute back to the blacksmith and he gives you 10 coins

I like some of the dialoguesā€¦someone told me about a beautiful monastery then corrected themselves with ā€œoh but its too far off, you canā€™t get thereā€¦yet.ā€

1 Like

Strange, I tried that step myself, I can get the interaction to talk, but pressing E to talk with the blacksmith does not do anything for me. Nothing else around to watch out for here?

I can also mention I do get a complaint from the farmer and the character responds ā€œinterestingā€¦ā€ and nothing more then that.

Mhh, but there have to be another thing to do. Or could you get the flute back from the farmer ?

At first he will respond interesting, then you must speak to the blacksmith a couple of times before returning to the same farmer. On speaking to the farmer again you can then mention that youā€™ve spoke to the blacksmith and youā€™ll be offered a quest.

He give me 8 ā€¦ (20 chars)

http://i.imgur.com/ndxiX6i.jpg?1 If you get the flute and give it back to the blacksmith without giving it to the farmer you get 10 coins. image as proof

edit: i lied about where i got it from, incase that changes anything

Im thinking it might be a good idea to speak to the blacksmith again after stealing his flute, but I canā€™t find him anywhere nowā€¦

That is the problem, I canā€™t talk with him, hammering my keybaord on the E button. Just syas in his smith and hammering on the blade. And look cute. Bit lost at this point, even tried a new game, same there

tried that already, he says the same stuff as always