Things to do in the Alpha

i said screw it and used the cheat engine

What would prompt you to even give it to the blacksmith, that doesnā€™t make sense haha. You steal it and then go sorry I stole this here you go. And he gives you ten coinsā€¦ weird quest.

now i have 999 million coines

Yeah, thats really weird
"You have stolen my flute but give it back to me, i see you have a good heart, here take this 10 coins as my gratitude" xD

Iā€™ll try again thenā€¦ haha weird logic

Someone on reddit apparently found a ā€œmissing sheepā€, and it prompt him to find the shepard. I stumbled upon the shepard at some point (sitting on the side of a road), but I havenā€™t found the sheep myself, so I donā€™t know if it yields a reward.

yeah I found the Sheep, no prompt thoughā€¦

Iā€™m almost sure there are several sheeps, as I encountered them myself (or maybe it was the same one I encountered multiple times). But maybe thereā€™s a particular sheep we need to find.

Maybe you have to get close and hit E on itā€¦

I tried that once on a sheep who was on a road. nothing happens ^^
Iam going to bed now, 5 am here in Germany :smiley:
I will try to solve the game tomorrow ^^
Have fun guys

Thought I had found more money haha, canā€™t pick it up unfortunately. Yeah Iā€™m going to bed to. Goodnight folks! Enjoy the Alpha.

Thereā€™s a stream here : http://www.twitch.tv/horten229

The guy just restarted a new game, and he knows how to get the bow. Iā€™m gonna watch it and report back.

Weā€™ve got the bow figured out, you just have to visit the bowmaster when heā€™s in the archery range once you have ten coins. Then you can place a wager with him,

Yeah I was more thinking about the ways to get 10 coins, just to be sure that thereā€™s no other ways apart from the weird flute quest thing.

Ahh fair enough, they do say during the launch thereā€™s only one small quest to get a bow though. Butā€¦ who knows whatā€™s hidden in the Alpha.

Alright regarding the missing sheep: you need to talk to the shepard first and ask him ā€œabout yourselfā€. That spawns a missing sheep that you need to find, but it doesnā€™t prompt anything. You need to actually ā€œchase himā€ all the way to the shepard.

seems so that you have to guide it home, not just follow it

Can you kill npcs with the bow?

I donā€™t think so, but you can shoot them (or get yourself shot for that matter)

Do they act like they got shot?