What do women want in gaming?

Who is talking about gender? And what the hell is “gender taste” and how could what someone’s “gender taste” is be, in any way, applicable to this discussion?

You sound very confused. It also seems you don’t quite understand what the meme “first world problems” is or means.

Please try again without all the confused concepts and I’ll spend time trying to parse what the heck you mean, thanks.

Agreed; there’s a reason that the best storyteller’s trend heavily toward 35+ in years. But, as mentioned, you can “fake” experience and depth with an appropriate grasp of basic literary theory and its themes. It just seems that the industry at large has latched onto the loose outline of the “hero’s journey” and completely left aside the detail under the outline as if it doesn’t (and shouldn’t) matter.

“Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain.” ― William Faulkner

“Life is a tapestry woven by the decisions we make.” ― Sherrilyn Kenyon

“Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Play is the environment in which one can experience loss and receive learning without the scars that life would inflict.” – Me

welcome where? free market? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
But thank you for your refreshing optimism :wink:
If only handcarts are on offer, but you want to buy a truck (and the capital it already did) is “market” does not exist.

Think, just for historical material in the play is an essential aspect. We are losing generation after generation by the contents, in which magic, cheated and otherwise as the reality of universal rules can be bent. Sure, the fun must be maintained at the game, but a game is also “lose” and understanding “why”. This “why” must be perceived as fair and offer the option, it can make the next time better.
Just as previous generations have played - live, together developed without PC and understanding of relationships and explores boundaries. Such a formative medium such as “Games” also brings a responsibility with it and must currently be accused of one-sided training in conflict resolution. The result we see in many places in the world. A big issue, maybe too big for this forum …

Surprisingly, you don’t have to buy games when the market doesn’t offer any that you enjoy. Which would be damn surprising, given the sheer scale of this particular market.

Even more surprising is the fact that I have my PC renewed until 10 years ago every year to enjoy the latest (store-bought) games without Steam-binding. Since then I save each year, these Euro 2000, was not necessary.
Is the question answered? :slight_smile:

P. S. 'm Gamer since 1986

Even more surprisingly, humans have a marked tendency to lobby for what they want rather than give up on ever getting it.

Go figure. :wink:

1 Like

The kids will not understand, there is just no pocket money :slight_smile: :slight_smile: