Where do we get our key?

same here. I have the button, and when I clicked it nothing. I turned off AdBlock and I got # [SteamCode:[alphanumericalstring]]

Looks like there are still some bugs to figure out. Not a big deal. Iā€™m happy that people in this thread seem to be keeping their cool for now. Based on the progress and communication thus far, I rest assured that the Warhorse guys are busting their asses to fix this and Iā€™m sure it will be rectified soon. So excited!!

1 Like

But when you go to Pledge, Back this project, does it shows that you pledged on the Baron level?
Mine doesnā€™t say Iā€™ve pledged for any level.

It wont show there look at the top of your screen (scroll up). Besides the language buttons and login stuff you should see (right corner) ā€œBaronā€ or whatever.

You have the Baron badge here on the forum. So it must be working?

Got my key. (KS backer)

Ok its working now!

Guys try again. Taht was some fats bug resolving thx.

Well, thatā€™s why Iā€™m worried. I needed to ask a mod to set my badge because I didnā€™t used same email than on KS.
Iā€™m wondering if it linked my profile or he just manually added the badge.

Still nothing! :ā€™(
Nooooooooooooo!

Its working Good to go!

FML.
So my worries were justified.
My account is not properly linkedā€¦ :ā€™(

Strangeā€¦ . I can see your Baron badge. And you are in the user group backersā€¦ Probably better if you ask them on twitter or e-mail them. Probably something went wrong with the linking of your profile. But I can see your badge and that you are in a group!

Yeah, read few posts above.

Who should I ask to?

https://twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
https://twitter.com/DanielVavra

I sent an emailā€¦ I guess it will take long to process it with all emails they must receive.
Hope Iā€™ll be able to play this week-end at least because after Iā€™m gone for few weeks :frowning:

Where is my key? please help!

My pledge doesnā€™t show up anywhere either. And my badge works fine. Thatā€™s weird :confused: I created this account months ago when I pledged on KS.

I have the same issue. All this linking made things so much more complicated. An e-mail wouldā€™ve been good enough.

You are crying on the wrong grave :slight_smile: Post your issue here Alpha code missing - Report here!

Sorry, I donā€™t have a Kickstarter account, I ā€œpledgedā€ the game from this websiteā€¦ will this be a problem ? if so then thatā€™s stupidā€¦

Not at all, just go in the top menue on FUND and MY PROFILE and you will find your key :smiley: