You pledged on KS but got email something went wrong?

As well as a few before me, despite my best efforts to link my Kickstarted account to my account on this website, entering my email into the Kickstarter portion in the preferences, I am unable to get the Baron badge on my profile.

I’m not sure why, but every time I log in, the email I entered disappears! I’m not sure if for some reason I’m no longer on the list or whatnot, but the email on my Kickstarter is the same one I have for on this account. Kickstarter says I am a backer for the Baron pledge so I’m not exactly sure if I managed to screw something up or what. Any help’d be appreciated.

I am sorry for the troubles, we are working on it. You are baron already on the forum at least :slight_smile:

I only post on the Forum occasionally as it’s a long way to release date. I do respond to posts that pique my interest in the game creation. I also follow the game updates religiously. One topic with the most comments is the confusion over Badges. I still don’t know if I have one. The problem I have, is that there is no information about my Badge on my Forum User Page. I just rechecked my Kickstarter Profile, and my donation and Badge level is posted there. I then viewed my User Page, and the Kickstarter email box is blank - I’ve entered and saved it several times now. As I don’t see it displayed anywhere, I have no idea if I have the Badge. Maybe this post will reflect that.

Also, on my Kickstarter profile under the Backer section, there is a check-box on my donation receipt that says “Got It”. ?? No explanation is given on this - is this a verification to use when the game is released next year, or is it an acknowledgement of my donation that I should check and confirm right now?

Far too much confusion over the Badges. Quoting from Blazing Saddles: “Badges? We don’t need no stinking badges.” But if there IS one, I’d like to have it.

Please take a look at your recent post- under your profile picture and name, there is Baron title, so everything is working. There is no title visible in your profile page thou. Thank you!

Hello,
I got some issues with the pledge system. After choosing the Reward Tier and entering my data I got an email with activation link for my pledge.
The link opens a Site and “Invalid token or user does not exist!”. Tried it multiple times. Always the same error message. Something went wrong.

Well, I cant find any profile with your forum email… Did you used different email, please?

There is no option for private message and I did not want to post my main email account in the Forums. So I created a new Pledge and now it worked.

Hi, my badge doesn’t work and i don’t know what to do, help please?

You have probably used different email from the Kickstarter one, please send me a message with your Kickstarter email. Thank you!

I didn’t recieve the activation email from the oficial web to back the Project. Any ideas?

Unfortunately I can’t find you in the system. Can you please send me direct message with the email you used for registration? Thank you!

how can i do that, there’s no option for private mail.

thanks.

Click on anyone’s profile icon, there is Private Message in the profile page.

Čau. Teď jsem se zaregistroval a nepřidělilo mi to badge ( email mám stejný jako na kickstarteru ). Tak jsem se chtěl zeptat jestli mám něco udělat nebo se přidělí časem.

Stačí chvilku počkat, než to udělám :slight_smile: A je to!

sorry but i can’t find it. can i post here my e-mail?

Or you can email us at info dot warhorsestudios dot cz

I somehow created a profile without entering my code. I am a kickstarter backer and my email is ktown124@gmail.com

Soldier is it, right? Thank you!

I’m not sure, if my pledge really got through. My forum title does work and I can log in to the forum just fine.
However I can not login with my credentials on the frontpage of the kingdom come homepage (it does not recognize that my E-mail adress is being used).

Is that supposed to be that way?

Thanks for your time.