You pledged on KS but got email something went wrong?

Unfortunately yes. The logins for forums and for pledge.kingdomcomerpg.com are two different. Can you email/message me your email you are using, please? Is it the same as in forums/kickstarter? Thank you!

How do I sent you a private message/E-Mail?

I donā€™t really want to post my E-Mail adress publicly.

Click on my photo, then click on Private message in my profile.

I must be blind. There is no option for private messages on your profile page.

Hi, Iā€™m having the same issue as a poster above. I tried registering on the main site but my email is already used and I canā€™t login or reset my password as the email isnā€™t found. I created this forum account with my kickstarter email, is there something I can do to fix this?

EDIT: Never mind, fixed it.

1 Like

Sorry, dont know why.

When are badges supposed to appear after logging in? Iā€™ve been logged for over 30 minutes, but the field in the profile where I write down my kickstarter email gets wiped repeatedly. Last I checked I was without a badge.

registered and dont recieve a badgeā€¦ :frowning:
but all ok with my baron badge on site

Title updated. Thank you for support!

1 Like

thank you! I can`t wait to play alpha

Hello,
I cannot reply in every categories. And I do not fin the reason why.
Is it normal ? Or something wrong ?

I am afraid it is some kind of mistake. Let me check. Thank you.

Thanks! It seems to be fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

I try and input my email address into the Kickstarter e-mail field but it doesnā€™t save :frowning:

yeah im new to pledgingā€¦so i pledged for the first time for this gameā€¦but months ago ever since iā€™ve done so (the $45 pledge) i havenā€™t gotten any emails or notifications about the gameā€¦or my pledgeā€¦the email i used was wallbue@live.ca and i pledged through this site instead of Kickstarter.

Hey there, I will take care! :slight_smile: