You pledged on KS but got email something went wrong?

Hello everyone,

first let me thank you for supporting Kingdom Come: Deliverance on Kickstarter!

Some of you got an email with information that the KS pledge didn’t go through. Fortunately this information was wrong for most of you. Origin of this problem was in a change of your KS email. We had no information about it, the only outcome was that you as a backer vanished from our previous list. The good info is that we can find you if we know your new email, but sometimes it is impossible to match them without your help.

For most of you, the result is that you can ignore the email, you are still with us, only with another identity.
We are truly sorry for that misunderstanding!

Jiří Rýdl
Warhorse Studios

1 Like

This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is either unpinned by a moderator, or the Clear Pin button is pressed.

It seems the recently pinned topics aren’t staying at the top, while a couple of the older ones are. Anyone know why?

Its category… It stays on top when you check individual categories.

So do we need to tell you guys our new emails?(If so, who do we need to tell?) , should we also change the email on the forums?

Thanks

Send info about your new email to info at warhorsestudios.cz. You don’t need to change the email. Thank you!

I tried over one week to get my kickstarter email in my forum account. No chance - this forum just do not remember my plede email addy - the field is empty, when I logg in again. I wrote 2 mails from kickstarter, but no answer. Would be nice if someone can help me.

I was not able to find your pledge under your forum email, was it changed, please?

Yes, I changed it once. The old emailaddy was freelotto@ritchieundrudi.com

I add the Kickstarter email to your profile, can you see it, please?

Sorry, no email addy - field is empty

Hmm, that’s strange. Anyway, you don’t need it anymore, I already connect Earl badge to your profile. If you want to log into our crowd funding platform, please use the kickstarter email, you can change it later. Thank you for your support!

Thank you - I had to create a account to come to the pledge section. I use the same Nick and the same email adress I use in the forum, which is also the kickstarter email

Not sure if this is the right place, but I’ll try anyway :wink:
In Project Update #25: Back to work! It says ‘…Anyway, the outcome is that if you register with the same e-mail that you use on Kickstarter,…’ If I want to register with that email it says ‘There were problems with the following fields:
Email has already been taken Username has already been taken’. On top of the registerpage it states: ‘If you pledged on Kickstarter, please login with the same email or login with your email’. So, Iam confused since register and login is not the same thing.
If i click forgot password to reset it, it states: ‘We’re sorry, but something went wrong.’ So I can basicly not login to the plegde page and I have no clue what to do about it. Can you help me?
Thank you very much.

I can reset your password, if you want?

@WH_​​Jiri​Rydl Yeah, that would be great. How do I resume, after you have reset my password?

Please follow the instructions in PM ;-]

Nazdar. Právě jsem se zaregistroval na fóru pomocí G+, Mám z kickstarteru kód, ale nevím, kam ho mám zadat, nikde na to nemám dialog, ani v preferencích, nebo jsem ho prostě nenašel??? Můžete mě navést?

Kód se používal jen dokud nedostal Warhorse emaily od Kickstarteru. Teď jen vyplníš svůj email, který máš z kickstarteru do políčka v preferencích “Kickstarter email”.
Není nutné dělat ani to, protože vidím, že badge na fóru máš.

Hm. I never really checked whether I registered correctly, but I am pretty sure I registered with the code you sent out AND I used the same email, but I cannot see my pledge level anywhere in my profile… I tried adding my KS email in the additional field, but no change. Or does that only appear if I actually post, under my name?
Edit: ah, that’s what it is, I just don’t see it in my profile. Nevermind then :wink: