1.3.4 and 1.4 what will be new

So I just read that 1.3.4 is planned this week bud what is the new stuff about it any news about that ? I think there done testing it on at least it looks like it done link to patch. https://steamdb.info/app/379430/depots/

Afaik there is so far no info about what should these patches add, improve or fix

There is: Fix random events and add some cool new features. But obviously early this week there was no patch. So I think they will skip 1.3.4 and make a big patch 1.4 next week.

1 Like

Daniel Vavra: “If everything goes according to plan.”
Okey, If he say this i dont expect the new update in this weak.

2 Likes

!News!

Added in version 1.3.4
• Adding nVidia Ansel
• ShadowPlay Highlights
• Bugfix: Random encounters during fastravel

1 Like

I hope they will fix the duration of getting dirty. Im on ps4 pro and you get dirty in about 2 hours in game time.

Takes that long? :stuck_out_tongue: sometimes I’ll wash up and fix all my clothes and I ride a couple towns over and he’s caked in mud and dust. People are like ‘what happened to you?’ Oh idk, rode my horse for like 10 mins :stuck_out_tongue: I mean, I have owned horses and yes on dry days when the dust is flyin you get dirty pretty fast irl too, but in game it would be nice to slow it down a bit.

1 Like

For real this is the update so no new stuff well then i wait fore 1.4

Guys i still dont have wayfarer events. I just have attack on road. Why this is happening to me. There is no fun in this game anymore. I love wayfarer events so much i travel between all citys but like i said i just have attack on road! i dont use any mod btw.

Im curious on what will be new to consoles

I’ve had lots of attacks and ambushes. Couple dead animals etc. riding alone not in FT I come by battles and stuff which is cool. Spices it up a bit (and I’ve made lot of money selling their stuff :P). Only one wayfaring knight for me since the update tho.

Are you using mods? I’m getting attackers, not too often. But I’m playing Vanilla on PC 1.3.4. Had only 1 wayfarer, 1 knight duel and 1 ambush in 12 hours since restart.

It comes to mind, that there are certain “one-time only” events. It might not be like that when the game was released, but it seems logical. Knights, for example. The one whose mother made him to duel- you duel him or send him home, and thats it- he’s gone home (or died).

I killed that knight during an encounter, then he showed again later in the game.

I really hope they fixed/remove the load times on Arriving at town on Fast Travel and loading on Random Encounter.

i’d be surprised if they didn’t use the load screen to pass time while the system game generates models, etc in area of interest/conflict