1.3 Not as bad as I thought, but still buggy

After playing extensively on 1.3/1.05 I’ve found that it’s not that bad (I’m on PS4). Still broken quests, such as Masquerade (after trying on the Cuman armor I obtained, and getting the quest phase "Go talk to Milomir about what a “real” Cuman looks like, when I go to my inventory Henry, his armor, and weapons are completely black, as well as Henry sitting on his horse if you go to your horses inventory) and A Women Scorned (Typical "rain turing into streamers/pixels like with Courtship quest, as well as everything at night has a red glow), but the graphics have improved, and the bad texture load ins isn’t as much of a problem. At first I was getting a lot of random NPC and building pop ins, but it seems to have worked itself out, and only really is noticeable in Rattay and Sasau. In put lag is still an issue, but not game ruining for me. Over all, still loving the game, and to the devs if you read this, don’t feel discouraged, you made an amazing game! Just needs some more work is all.

Savior Schnapps works about %33 of the time. Please fix this issue!