1.4.1 Pestilence crash

Little over the top, yes? And Social Justice Warrior … for liking a game despite its flaws … How does that even make sense? Step away from the keyboard. Take a deep breath. Maybe go outside for a bit. The world is not coming to an end tomorrow.

Look, I get it if people are fed up with the bugs and feel that they did not get their money’s worth. It’s a perfectly legit point of view, especially given 1.4 and 1.4.1. Those patch attempts are nothing short of embarrassing.

However, that is not the only legit point of view, as you seem to insist. I am still having a lot of fun with this game. I am doing side quests, and to the extent that I am blocked from continuing I do something else with my life while WH tries to sort it out. I see enough promise in this concept to stick with it.

1 Like

Hey i recently purchased this game but I can’t get past this quest. Any idea when will this bug be fixed?

Crash after interrogation.

1 Like

Take it when you say remove you mean actually remove files from the game yeah ? Not just disable in menu, others saying it doesn’t work are saying there just disabling from main menu, if so could you let us know exactly what files to remove ?

This looks like best fix if works, just my luck they add a game breaking bug at the exact point I’m at

solved here
https://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/t/the-game-is-not-playable-anymore-crash-every-5-min/
https://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/t/crashes-in-merhojed-solved-non-lethal/

One more, who is playing games only since a half month…
And you will say the same to and about your other lovely studios JC_goodpost

That’s right, I uninstalled all DLC in the Gog-launcher, and that magically fixed the crash when entering Straw’s house. I didn’t disable it in the in-game menu. In fact the HD texture option was still enabled in-game, but greyed out.

Same here… I avoided Straw’s house until after getting the cure for the town, but directly after interrogating the prisoner, CRASH! When I let the prisoner die, there is no crash… I take the document from his body and the game plays, but I want it to work out the way it was supposed to!
Damn it, Jim! I’m a ‘doctor’, not a ‘game developer’!

1.42 on PC fixed it along with the villagers bugging in place.
So the console patch should fix it