1.4.3 on Xbox One X runs like a champ after six hours

I’ve deleted the wall of negative text of my previous post to say the following:
Six hours into Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.4.3 has been a fantastic experience. The only “issues” I’ve seen are new values of importance for object and texture pop-in. Basically, its been a bug free experience so far without anything worse than a few graphical trade-offs.
To be super fucking clear, I prefer to game on PC. My rig puts my xbox one x to shame, but I prefer the X1X because its easy (and portable) to set up with a projector and game in the middle of the woods with a 30 foot canvas screen in 16:9 fastened between pine trees. I’m telling you, playing at night in the forests of Rattay while in forest of the Mogollon Rim is pretty spectacular.
I’m done with the negativity unless its deserved again, and as of now, WarHorse Studio’s is swinging a Clydesdale Dick
TL:DR - Erased previous game saves, reformatted xbox one x, downloaded KC:D 1.4.3, started new game, cant put it down after six hours!

This probably could have been posted on one of the other threads related to this topic but ok.

Its an information PSA in the title. And its about the nicest thing I could bring myself to post at this point. Would you prefer the “scorched earth motherfucker” approach I normally take?

Information that has been shared in other threads, that’s my point. I don’t really care what “approach” you take man you do you, live your life your way.

1 Like

Sorry your what? “Honest” crusade.

Conveniently washing over your unverified false accusations about the patches being rejected by Sony and Microsoft yeah. Refusing point blank to acknowledge it was a made up lie, that you repeated again and again across several threads. But hey keep telling yourself you are honest. Shows your true lack of character. Peace.

Nonsense! We must have seven separate threads discussing the same thing. Solidarity of messaging is for rookies.

2 Likes

:laughing: You’re right, the more the merrier!

You really think its still on Microsoft and Sony to get a developer to abide by the rules and process of console certification? Arhgggg, whatever dude. Have fun playing post patch.

You clearly know nothing about the patching process and your ignorance, it shows.

Keep on digging your hole oh “honest” crusader…

Moving past the re-hashed argument…
Continuing the discussion from Patchnotes:

Reading through these fixes, I notice the part about the perfect block. Dare I hope that, in addition to not spinning around, we can actually use perfect block outside of the one training session? That would be extremely welcome.

Thanks for your heads up I’ll be sure to unplug my Ethernet cable so I don’t get it if good news comes out then I’ll get it other than that like I said by going through play line 2 on Xbox One the game functions as it’s supposed to I’m not risking getting a screwed-up game that I can’t fix or spending two months working on it trying to find a way to make it work again so when you guys get it on Console please do report back to me let me know that everything’s alright and you’re not having issues if it really did fix things

I mean it took me this long and it my luck pay attention this I find the work around no thanks to War Horse though you know when things are screwed up they have a responsibility to post workarounds it shouldn’t be on the player community troubleshoot their game again I love you Daniel my little Dan Dan White Power Man but you’ve really got to get your s*** together

Aside from this game we got a whole damn Market of games to fix we have Dynamics in overton windows in gaming communities to be shifting we don’t have time for this I don’t want to see no more RPGs with magic and fairy dust I’m sick of it no joke this game killed Skyrim for me I was considering buying it but then after playing this I just realized how magic is such a filler for lack of skill… the only Opie thing in this game is a hard-earned head shot with an arrow but that’s it there is no abusing certain spells

Either way like I said I got a functioning game again if you’re having issues on Xbox which stutter lag all that every bit of it even Bernard and the shaking and the erratic movements and all that it all went away by opening up PLAYERLINE 2 deleting everything in PLAYERLINE 1 to where the only thing that is there is the start in skalitz. So I can access player line 2

That fix everything for me I’m getting stopped on fast travel I’m getting stopped all the time with variety of Wayfarers and bandits and I was hoping I’m still seeing people post how they’re having issues with lag and such and that’s unnecessary this work around should be posted up top because it really does work I wish people would try it out so they could spread the word and see that it’s not some made-up thing there’s reason I’ve not been complaining and acting completely antisocial schizophrenic lately

I put my earphones in and I hear the serenity of running water and birds chirping the gust of wind that comes by and I could swear it would caress my little bald head ever so gently.

At that moment I am at truly piece and I think I have become some sort of transcendent human being that thing that Buddha spoke of

Interestingly, the PS4 patch comes with a sys update too