1.4 on console

Of course it did. This surprises nobody.

1 Like

Weā€™ve all been here before. I had a nightmare with Fallout and Skyrim on my PS3 but ran good on the 360 up until the red ring of deathšŸ˜¢

Well hopefully they have learned there lesson and will only release the next patch when it is good and ready.

3 Likes

War horse learning from their mistakes :joy: thatā€™s actually a pretty good joke

I feel bad for the pr team though. Theyā€™re the ones people get pissed at for everything that goes wrong

1 Like

This reinforces my theory that they donā€™t actually know enough about game design/programming to actually fix any of the bugs without creating more bugs. Probably should hire some folks who know what theyā€™re doing at this point.

Skirmish Donkeyā€¦ I like that better than Conflict Ponyā€¦

2 Likes

This is the first time Iā€™ve genuinely felt robbed by a game developer

Guessing you didnā€™t play Battlefront 2?

2 Likes

Thankfully not

1 Like

I think they should ask someone for help.

or pay

1 Like

How long have you been gaming?

Stick around awhile lolā€¦

I remember when I was younger and wanted ET. That is known to be the worst game in history. They could not give that game away lol.

I was 5 years oldā€¦ broke my heart :cry:

2 Likes

Wow guys, I understand being upset, but most of you are handling this poorly.

You get updates on what is happening, instead of being left in the dark. Issues are being worked on instead of ignored.

If it bothers you that much, play another game until the patch releases and grow up a bit.

4 Likes

Been with Bethesda since Daggerfall. So Iā€™m not new to bugs.
Just hold my screen still and Iā€™m fine.

2 Likes

BUT I donā€™t wannašŸ˜  lolā€¦

Thanks for the information, itā€™s appreciated. However, since I donā€™t plan to wait around untill my birthday in July to have a playable game, I sold it now. I will probably come back to it when/if itā€™s a finished product. Still hoping the best for you guys and the game, best of luck in the future. If you make a sequel, I will buy it a few months after release, in the hope itā€™s fixed by then. Appreciate your time, effort and creativity regarding this game, just not your communication and execution. But hey, everybody makes mistakes and thatā€™s ok, as long as you learn from them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why dont you test the patches before sending them out for certification. This makes no sense to send out patches out that havent been tested thoroughly first by your own team.

1 Like

They continued to test it is why I think they ran into the problems. They should take their time and not screw up. As long as they leave us in the loop.

ā€œYear 2019. They keep testing itā€ (for our own good)

4 Likes

But it should be tested until they are certain it works. This is the whole point of quality assurance.

1 Like