1.4 on console

So are we going to see it this month or not?

1 Like

Stop please!!!

It was submitted for certification through Sony/Microsoft when the PC version went live. You’ll get it next week.

what about use search before creating new topic?

2 Likes

We should get it hopefully friday.;Monday at the latest. 1.4.2 was ready for PC on Monday. So we usually have to wait a week.

No, we are working on patch 1.4.3 which will be probably released this week for PC. The tests are successful so far on all platforms. This is faster, than the procress of certification for consoles needs.
As the certification starts again from beginning with every update, there is no use to give 1.4.2 into certification right now, because we will give the 1.4.3 patch to Deep Silver this week, probably tomorrow. Deep Silver will test it for 1-3 days, before they will give it to Sony & Microsoft. We expect the Patch to be available for consoles next week, hopefully before the weekend.

Console users will get all recent patches, 1.4 - 1.4.3 all together in one patch.

9 Likes

Thanks for the clarification!

Oh okay. I thought we were getting 1.4.2. Thank you for clearing that up🙂

No, it will directly go to the newest version 1.4.3

2 Likes

This is the reason I stopped playing, the absolute miscommunication of this company with their customers at best, and outright lies at worst. Your PR boy Rick tells everyone on reddit in the post for PC 1.42 that the console version has been subbed for certification and we can expect it hopefully this week. Now you tell us that 1.43 is going to be rolled in the new patch that should be sent for cert this week and possibly ready for consoles next week because that just makes more sense.

YA KNOW WHAT? YOUR COMPANY IS NOW (HAS ALWAYS?) PURPOSELY HOLDING BACK CONSOLE PATCHES, EITHER TO SAVE TIME OR MONEY. THIS IS NOT RIGHT. ITS NOT COOL TO KEEP SAYING ONE THING AND DOING ANOTHER.

So, mr community manager, tell me why Warhorse thinks this is good for business? Tell me why I’ll buy their next game when I can’t even play their current two months post launch? Why does Dan, Rick, and you say different things? Do you guys need each others mobile numbers or something? This is not that hard. Stop lying, starting following through, and stop screwing console players.

3 Likes

Thank you for your critique, communication was a bit complicated in the last couple of days because of PAX East in Boston, maybe Rick got some false information here, we definetely have to improve the communication here, could have been a mistake on my end here.

Dan tweets what Dan wants to tweet. We can´t coordinate any PR work with Dan, which sometimes leads to odd situations indeed.

We are not holding back patches for consoles, we bring them out for consoles as fast as we can. There is no reason for us, to hold them back. But we can´t upload console patches on our own. Microsoft and Sony have to do it. And they test every patch and every version before they upload it to their console, which takes a couple of days.
With every update, the certification starts again from beginning. As we are updating patches faster than their certification need right now, we would reset the certification process all the time, as there is no use to bring an out of date version into certification. Patch 1.4.3 will go into the process of certification this week, to bring the console users to the most recent version as fast as possible.

2 Likes

I can’t help but think after 1.4.3 is released for PC, you patch even more bugs, cancel the certification for console and tell us “great news we have a better patch… 1.4.4 is going in for certification tomorrow” … Leaving poor console customers without a patch for yet another week!

Feels like a never ending vicious circle here!

I’m sorry, I just really can’t wait to be able to play this awesome game properly!

3 Likes

why your certification take more time than any other game?

2 Likes

Daniel is adding to confusion. Helps to get a singular message

1 Like

I appreciate your thoughtful response. I know you care about this game more than I do, which is an awful lot. But I’m sorry, I’ve reached my end of patience. I bought this game on PC a month after it still ran like garbage on my 1X. Though it runs better on PC I’ve still had to restart four times due to the patches breaking past saves. And I’m playing vanilla KC:D. So maybe you let Dan and Rick know that until this game is properly patched on console I’m leading a pretty negative (but honest) charge against Warhorse and Deep Silver on Reddit, Twitter, and soon this forum. I’m encouraging anyone unhappy with this game to sign up for this forum and post their thoughts. I’ll keep it respectful and I hope you think twice before banning me for speaking out against this company’s business practices. I want this game to be a success and I want to play the next iteration. I know I’ll get shot down by many who don’t share my opinion. I’m also confident many others are unsatisfied.

I re-tweeted WH’s 1.4.3 for console patch as a reply to Daniel’s 1.4.2 for patch tweet. No reply. Fine. Daniel’s under no obligation to me

Sure, you’re not going to tell the (co-)founder what to tweet. I get that, but you, WH, need to be on the same page. Coordination isn’t just for us (clients); it’s for you too!

So, I watched the documentary that Daniel posted. In it, it’s mentioned that PR for most games like KCD is about 50% of total but with KCD it’s much less. It’s cool that Tobi, Rick and WH take a different approach, but that different approach shouldn’t come at the cost of contradictory messaging and a degradation of client engagement.

This is WH’s own forum. It’d be much appreciated if there were more coordination such that if a message is posted elsewhere (Rick in reddit, Daniel and WH in Twitter land), it’s checked. If accurate, re-posted here. If inaccurate, ambiguous or confusing, clarification posted here.

2 Likes

@Indylux
We will not ban anyone of his opinion, don´t worry. But reason is key, don´t slander and insult anyone in a bad way.
I also understand your disappointment, Kingdom Come: Deliverance had serious problems on the release, especially for consoles. I work on a ton of requests every day.
The upcoming patch will be a bigger one, and I hope it will resolve most of the problems for most users.
The problem is, that Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a very complex game, while it runs good for some people, others are facing problems. Even on the same system.

I had one request one from one guy, who told me, his neighbor comes to his appartment every evening to play Kingdom Come: Deliverance on his XBox because on his own XBox it doesn´t run appropriately. Which is very odd, as every consoles should be the same.

1 Like

Lead a charge for accountability, action to be taken, candid feedback, etc, but negativity? Meh

2 Likes

I said pretty negative, I didn’t say entirely negative. My goal isn’t to turn people off to this game, its to get Warhorse and Deep Silver to consider doing something different if enough people agree with my frustrations. If you check my post history in Reddit and twitter I’ve said mostly positive things about this game. So to clarify, I really love this game but its seriously broken for me on X1 and my 1X. I bought it again on PC just to play it, so…

2 Likes

I just can’t wait till you all get it fixed so I can play this awesome game again. I heard Rick on a podcast talking about playing on xbox and that he has issues too. It is good to see a PR guy that is trying to do good and not just talking through his butt. It really sucks to wait but I will if I have to; as long as you all are doing your jobs. It is good to see you are.

1 Like