1.4 on console

Thanks for clearing that up

Really i don t understandā€¦ What s wrong with the actual console ps4 version? Which bugs are preventing youbto play?

I play on Xbox and the camera stuttering gives me motion sickness whenever I try to play

2 Likes

If you go on like this, then the console players will remember this for the future and at least 40% of them will think about it at a new coming title, and will not buy it for now.
So, if something should be done here and now, then in the first place - put the customers all on one and the same level!
Customers who feel like customers 2nd choice, have been your customers for the longest time.
You should be aware of that, however well you may mean it.
Anyway, test your patches and release them together - for PC and the consoles.
Others can do it already fine and save themselves a lot of bad karmaā€¦

1 Like

Console users, based on your current experience and sentiment, please indicate your preference for the next WH game purchase:

• pre-order next installment
  • purchase next installment <1 month after release
  • purchase next installment 1-3 months after release
  • purchase next installment >3 months after release
  • donā€™t intent to purchase next installment

0 voters

1 Like

I think Xbox is the main issue. PS4 players seem to have less problems.

1 Like

I have to preorder next time because I lost out on the maps from the first one. They will hopefully iron out there issues before there next release.

1 Like

What would you have them do differently? Itā€™s unfortunate that they had to relies it in itā€™s current state and I can understand your argument with that. Its also clear that communication could be handled better. But the majority of WH is working there buts off and deserve a little credit for that.

Same here. Iā€™m on xbox1, if they could just fix the stutter I would still be playing this great game.

4 Likes

this is what I wanted to sayā€¦

1 Like

people need to grow up. the last patch fixed the crashes I had been getting, yes thereā€™s quest bugs but show me a game that doesnā€™t. ive finished game as such and started second which Iā€™m going to wait for next patch but thatā€™s only since I finished one play though or I would still be playing.

1 Like

Apparently people who play on the xbone are still experiencing fatal errors. if they can hang on until the next patch maybe they will be satisfied.

3 Likes

I have to agree with the majority here, please start to communicate with each other at Warhorse Studios, so you can properly communicate with your community. Itā€™s been 2 weeks now since Easter and as a console player Iā€™m still waiting on the Easter update, with an official of your company telling me every few days (through various media platforms) that the patch is almost here, just wait a few more days, while I sit and watch being that same patched be released (with fixes every few days) on PC. I get that it takes more time to release a patch on consoles, but come-on now! Weā€™re at 1.43 now thatā€™s coming ā€œcomplete with all the other stuff, we promise, for real this timeā€. How am I supposed to believe you? My experience tells me that weā€™re going to have to wait probably untill 1.48 in May or something like that. Maybe youā€™ll even release it wit 1.5 in June? How about together with the dlc/actual ending? Iā€™m sorry, I love your game and the idea behind it, the world and itā€™s characters, but I had to replay basically half of the missions just because of bugs. I canā€™t even properly finish the game, because the ending cutscene after the epilogue quest wonā€™t start. Please, release the patches on all platforms simultaneously or at least communicate properly, so we know whatā€™s up. I for one donā€™t plan on buying your next game for at least 3 months after release because of this mess, nor do I plan to buy any hypothetical dlc for KCD. Furthermore will I not recommend this game to my friends, (those who donā€™t already have the game) until you fix the serious issues there are with the game itself and the way you as a company are handling it. Iā€™m very sorry about this since I personally love the core game and appreciate your hard work and I do whole heatedly believe that all of you at Warhorse Studios mean well and put your heart and souls into this amazing project, itā€™s just that I feel mistreated and lied to, which I donā€™t appreciate. I hope that this can change in the future and I really hope that patch gets released someday. My birthday is in July, so maybe as a birthday present?
Anyway, I just created this account to leave you guys this message and I hope you understand my intentions. Again, Iā€™m a huge fan and I want to support you and I think feedback in any way, shape or form is the most important thing to improve, so Iā€™m hoping for the best :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Communication doesnā€™t get any clearer than this. Have a little more patience. Its a virtue.

2 Likes

Iā€™m one of them with a fatal error and Iā€™m holding on. I hear nothing but good things about the next updatesšŸ™‚

Ok now i understand! The fact is this game is so enjoying, deep, funny, and even me, if forced to leave IT on the shelf, would be so disappoibted!

Thanks for the update Dr. Iā€™m also very annoyed I canā€™t finish the game but I will reserve my anger for when you guys stop working on fixing the game and it lands in itā€™s final condition. Until then, you guys seem to be working hard at it, and canā€™t be blamed for the console certification process.

I was wondering if youā€™re aware of any further performance updates coming in 1.4.0-1.4.2 to fix the stuttering in late game. Iā€™ve stated my opinion that itā€™s caused by too many items in the world many times, are you aware of anything pertaining to this thatā€™s being patched in the upcoming updates? (Iā€™m talking about things such as Halberds being dropped by guards in Rattay. I believe this is the root of the issue and I have reported it as an official bug.)

I for one am glad you are leading the charge against warhorse.

I just donā€™t have the time in my life right now to lead a war on twitter, Facebook, snoozer, Reddit. I wish I had so little going on like that so I too could be a hero.

You read the open explanation about the patch process.

You say ā€œWhy are you holding back patches??? Whyyyyyyyy are you lyingā€

Did you read all the issues pc users had from that patch you are crying foul about. Jesus Christ and you are complaining that console is not getting that patch. That instead they used logic to hold it off and use the latest patch.

Come fucking on. What the hell is going on here.

Iā€™m sorry, but not even the gaming news sites (in my country at least) know whatā€™s up anymore. They havenā€™t even reported that a patch 1.43 is coming at all. So the fact I had to go from gaming news sites, to Reddit, to Twitter and finally to this forum to even get this information doesnā€™t really speak for good communication now does it? Also the fact Iā€™ve got contradicting information through the various media outlets (on Twitter Daniel Vavra said console players would go directly to 1.42 for example) isnā€™t really an example of good and consistent communication now is it? Again, my critique comes from a good place, I want to see this company and game thrive and I think for them to better themselves we as a community have to be honest with them and ourselves.

Things evolve rapidly when programmers are working overtime to patch things up. Iā€™m sure at one point v. 1.42 was on itā€™s way. Iā€™m glad they were able to deliver an even more stable build (1.43)only a few days later. If your relying on gaming news and Reddit to get updates on the latest patch then your going to be disappointed. They are under no obligation to track that for you. Your best bet is to come hear first. Though with so many posts like yours, your going to have so search for it.