1.4 on console

Hears Something that might help

Thanks a lot, so it looks like a may release after all.
All I want is a beard for my Henry :frowning:

Patience, in due time you may be able to give Theresa a van dyke

1 Like

And what if you make another patch AGAIN after 1.4.3 because of more bugs found? reset us console users once moreā€¦? This is getting tiring of trying to keep updated on when we will eventually get a patch because every time we are told we will get it you make another one making us wait again. Itā€™s boring now. Btw can anyone say if the minecraft rain will be fixed by the patch we get because it look absolutly awfulā€¦

If thereā€™s no hotfix needed, we should be ok.

If there is this game is getting exchanged for god of war next week.

1 Like

bye. good luck on gods of war.

Unfortuantely, I have some bad news.
The certification process for Patch 1.4.3 restarted today because of a critical bug. This will postpone the release of the patch for all platforms into next week. I am very sorry for the inconvenience, I know you are eagerly awaiting this patch, but we wish to make it as stable as possible. Thank you very much for your patience.

1 Like

That is disappointingā€¦ So Sony and/or Microsoft found a critical bug during cert on a 3 patch combined certification that has been in the making for some time now and Warhorse managed to miss this critical bug during all of the in-house testing??

Almost makes me think that your using sony/Microsoft as an excuse for delays.

1 Like

No, at the same time as Sony and Microsoft were testing the game in certification, we are testing it too. We found a critical bug today, which was caused by the Patch. We fixed it and send the patch again to Deep Silver.
As this is a automatical reset of the certification process, it starts again from today.
I am sorry, nobody wants to wait.

1 Like

I see. Thank you for the quick reply.

maybe this is a stupid question, but does it not make more sense to do all the testing required before sending it to Deep Silver for cert??

We do. We test the game for several days before we send it out for certification. But Kingdom Come: Deliverance is very complex, and time is precious.

Oh, I am not technically minded with this stuff, but even with my ignorance, I know this is a very complex game!!

Point still being, precious time would of been saved if you had of done comprehensive testing before sending it to Deep Silver for cert.

You said that the patch caused the critical bug, hopefully your hot fix that has caused a re-start has been comprehensively tested in-house before being re-issued for cert?

1 Like

I am trying not to say anything right now; But this isnā€™t right.

4 Likes

I feel the same.
Here we go again.

2 Likes

Can I also point outā€¦ in my first post on this thread, 7 days ago, this is exactly what I said would happen!!

Good consistency Warhorse!!

4 Likes

The bad thing isā€¦ I defended themšŸ˜ 

1 Like

Itā€™s just so dis-heartening, I really want to be a fan of Warhorse because they have made an awesome, unique game, but they are just making it so hard for me to believe in them!!

I donā€™t know why the game development industry thinks itā€™s acceptable to dangle a carrot for itā€™s customers!

3 Likes

They had no problems releasing their 10mb DLC preorder crap in the Microsoft store yesterday and charging 5 bucks; For a game that is broken and canā€™t be played.

3 Likes

ā€œcome buy our DLC for a game you canā€™t actually playā€

Wander if I can get a job in the WH marketing dept, or operations dept, or cust service, or quality assurance ā€¦ they must have a lot of vacancies to fill!

2 Likes