1.4 on console

They won’t hire you… You’re not a criminal.

Thug life😆

1 Like

I know the game is set a little while after Robin Hoods supposed escapades, but someone should explain to WH it’s not the poor they should be robbing from to pay the rich!

1 Like

We peasants always get the backwash.

1 Like

Yes, but our reputation is fine. Warhorse, not so much.

1 Like

Kinda feels like he just killed our parents. Now we gotta train and we gotta fight.

They might take our lives; But they will never take our FREEDOM!!!

Oh wait wrong area😆

Well looks like I will uninstall your game and play Farcry then👊

Well I have an unopened copy of Surviving Mars and an order placed for Cities Skyline.

1 Like

Yeah it looks like all of us should just move on and see if they can straighten this shady crap out.

Can you tell us one thing? Will this patch get rid of the shaking stutter in our games. I think you at least owe us that.

1 Like

Hard to forgive when we should have been rolled back to 1.2 immediately after they found out about the shaking. The shaking CRASHES my xbox. It shakes so bad it shuts the game and goes to the homepage. 6 weeks of this, and now another week. Should have rolled back as soon as this was discovered.

1 Like

They know this. That is why the won’t say anything about it.

The shaking is so bad makes me think of one of those paint can shaking machines. It’s that bad.

1 Like

I had a ole drill instructor that used to say:

I don’t want excuses; I want results. Well he pretty well somes it up it seems.

He would have also said a few more less flattering things.

Mine too… and I’m even on a X.

Yes, as far as I know this is one of the bugs which were fixed by this patch.

2 Likes

Thank you for the candor. Better to know now than to keep wondering

1 Like

Thank you🙂

And now tell everyone so you can put a little water of this forest fire.

Why not just put that one fix into a patch on it’s own?

At least then your customers would of been able to continue using your product, and may of even been more patient whilst you fix the many other issues?

1 Like

We all love this game but we crave information. The more the merrier.

2 Likes

There is only one certification process at the time. We didn´t expect patch 1.4 causing us so much trouble and we are clearly behind schedule here.

3 Likes