1.4 on console

Pls keep testing the heck out of KCD. And, pls keep applying lessons learned.

2 Likes

I don’t think we care if you take your time as long as you are up front with us and are coming through on what you say👍

I know, but you made the decision to combine patches 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3 a long time ago (what, three weeks ago??), so you could of put that one fix into a patch, and carried on working on the rest. Then we could of carried on playing your game.

1 Like

YES!!! actually :+1:

I guess we will have to wait. Hopefully another new patch is not ready for certification while this current patch is still in certification.

1 Like

Can you roll the game back to 1.2 in the meantime? that version worked miles better than 1.3. its actually unplayable with the halberd bug and shaking/2fps. No rush at this point though. We have been patient, but not its just ridiculous. this isn’t a random side quest bug, this is game (and possibly console) breaking. should have been hotfixed immediately.

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping us updated, even though you knew this post was going to piss off a lot of people. The information is appreciated, as is the effort to try and fix the bugs.

God save you!

7 Likes

I love how you turn into a tortured poet when announcing that once again, WarHorse Stupios can’t get it done for consoles. Time is precious, the game is complex, BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Until you guys learn to handle yourselves, I dub thee CONFLICT PONY STUDIOS. You don’t deserve the title of “War” anything. Tell Rick he’s going to hate my posts on reddit and Twitter later today. I refuse to say anything positive about this company until they fix the game on consoles. The last thing I wrote will feel like a gentle ball squeeze compared to next.

3 Likes

We just wanted answers. You know

Would not want to work for PR right now lol…

1 Like

I’ve waited so long for 1.4.x to continue the MQ, I feel like :skull:

Quality improvements are appreciated even if belated. Hope WH can pick up some momentum here

1 Like

@Zarasophist
No, there is still some time ahead till patch 1.5, and we are rethinking our schedule for this one, as we were not happy with the outcome of patch 1.4, as you can imagine.

@Smorgheim
Sorry, we can´t roll the game back. you will have to wait.

@Keegan
Thank you.

@Indylux
Thats okay, as long as you feel better now.

3 Likes

That’s the most patronising reply i’ve ever seen from a “Community Manager” just wow!!

2 Likes

It’s not just us console peasants here now; Our PC lords have come too😆

Deliver quality. WH needs better project planning. Consistently missing estimated delivery timelines or delivering stuff that requires emergency patching isn’t a good business strategy

Thug life…

Outrage doesn´t help to fix the problem. It can point out that there are problems, but we are already aware of it and it doesn´t fix the game, make patches come more faster or more reliable. Anything it does it to release anger, a feeling.

We are already interested in make the game as good as possible, as fast as possible.

It is critique, which is fine. But what is the purpose? To help, to be constructive? No, this was more about feelings.
I understood that he is angry at us. Okay, acknowledged. Now what?

8 Likes

I know I would not want your job🙂 I hear you…

I got my answer so I’m good👍 Now you just have a couple million more to go😢

1 Like

Patronizing vendor, condescending holier than thou client… pot meets kettle

1 Like

I don’t feel better, and the fact that you have nothing to say to me but a sarcastic response is hilarious. You guys just cant stop winning.