1.4 on console

It can take new businesses some time to turn the corner on change mgmt of their maiden product.

Keep hammering away. Be candid with us (customers) and be honest with yourself (realistic goals/expectations, etc)

I don’t know how important forum participation is to you as a proxy for product interest and loyalty. If it is, sentiment and participation is waning some. At some point, you (WH) have got to decide ‘do I sacrifice a future investment to make this current investment work better for the customers in the near term?’

2 Likes

We’re entitled to express feelings when we paid hard earned money on an inferior product. Your right though, it doesn’t help fix your problems, but they are still your problems. We paid for a product that doesn’t work, and so far, we don’t have a resolution, and you can’t tell us when that resolution will come.

I agree. Thats why I said to him, that I hope he feel better now. Because that was the reason, why he expressed his feelings in the first place.
Which, as you said, was completely fine. I didn´t deleted his post, or banned him or even rebuke him as a moderator not to do it.
I also didn´t ignored his comment, which was about feelings. I addressed that.

But please, don´t shift too much away from topic.

2 Likes

In the wash, it would be appreciated if WH provide more detailed release notes

Also, is WH processing support emails at same pace? Faster or slower since release? Some are complaining of non-responsiveness to emails

1 Like

Do you have any idea how big the patch is? I have really slow internet where I am and would like to plan for it.

They do respond to emails but it takes quite some time. The answer to my mail came after a little bit less than 2 months lol.

This game has so much going for it.
Sad to see this happen. If people didn’t care, they would not be so upset.

6 Likes

Sickening Fan Boy on vanilla PS4 here.
I expect to finish the MQ tonight, and still have not had the game-breaking bugs everyone has been reporting.
I still don’t understand why some (same!) systems seem to experience variable issues.
I can only hope, for Warhorse’s sake, that enough of the million plus players, on whatever platforms, are experiencing the same good fortune as I.

1 Like

My guess is individual choices\actions they’ve made throughout their respective game? Only a thought since each console should operate like the next one. (X1 and PS being grouped separately of course)

2 Likes

The game is ffed up on ps4 vanilla for a lot of us, yet I had no problems with mass effect andromeda. Weird but true.

1 Like

I can even play Skyrim with a hundred mods and not have as many issues. I am pretty good with my load order though🙂

I’m requesting your ban from the forums. Your posts make me sad for the human race :smiley: . A computer game is making you lose your shit.

It would probably benefit you the most. You’ll end up with some serious illness from all this worry over a game.

1 Like

Yay another week of waiting

1 Like

I suppose I’m being rewarded for playing a good, god-fearing, upstanding Henry! :smile:
Hopefully all bugs will be fixed before my next play-through, with stone cold criminal killer thief Henry.

4 Likes

The joy of waiting is like a new game in it’s own right

1 Like

I’m worn out from waiting. Think I’ll move right to expecting.

2 Likes

They should hurry up because E3 is just around the corner in June🙂

Also you must be either shitting four leaf clovers or the reincarnation of Jesus himself to be lucky enough to actually play this game

2 Likes

That was sarcasm I’ve completely lost faith in WH

1 Like

Didn’t hurrying get them in deep doo doo last time?

2 Likes