10 days in jail

10 days in jail for accidently firing an arrow in the direction of a guard…who i just saved from bandits…:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I snuck up behind someone guarding an executioner because I had criminal activity to do and knocked him unconscious. The next day the guy who had no idea I was there reported me and I was wanted for crippling a man.

1 Like

lol, same happened to me, after 1 hour+ of running around upping my gear and perks i went to the mill in rattay to sleep. I was going to ask theresa out, I thought to my self let me sleep. Then I saw a small cupboard beside the bed and thought to myself let me increase my lockpicking skills before I sleep. Suddenly I hear theresa shouting what are you doing? She ran away yelling Thief Thief. I ran after her and as she was approaching the guard I clicked X to trigger the talk option, I figured
that I will ask her to go for a walk now so she will forget about the theft situation. She agreed and I recommended a little walk by the river. She happily agreed. Cut scene off, As I was going to turn toward the river to have our walk, she ran again towards the castle yelling theif Theif. Guard caught me and I got kicked out of sir radzig’s guard. I got a game over screen and it returned me back to my last save 1 hour+ ago. I was literally laying on the floor laughing my ass off. Never been entertained this much by a game over screen before.

3 Likes

I didn’t know that you could get kicked out of his guard. :joy:

1 Like

If you do it in the early stages of being a squire

1 Like

After getting done with Needle in a Haystack and didnt want to waste time so I punched a monk to get kicked out…guards got called and I got slapped with 9 days

1 Like

Thats a rough sentence, but makes me want to get max sentence

1 Like

Max sentance would be the block. Don’t think its been implemented… Yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol true, which would be brutal

1 Like

The very first unpatched version had a third icon (Death Penalty) Death%20Penalty

It should be introduced back :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I was in full gallop in Rattay and jumped a crowd of people but landed on a woman and crushed her. Got a murder charge for that. But I got away with putting an arrow in the armorer after he pissed me off refusing my haggle.

2 Likes

Losing all your saves and having to return to Skalitz, running errands for dah, or being hanged by the neck until you are dead, but lose only half your saves. Or being being branded with large M on your head, so not even Theresa will roll in the hay with you. So many possibilities overlooked,lol.

2 Likes

I mean, eventually you should be kill on sight. I had a save file in Morriwind where no matter where I went guards would attack me no dialogue. I got the best stock sword in the game immediately and then raided the Vivec vaults and just started killing…

If you mess up too much in this game they should just attack. Ruin your save, your an outlaw now. You can only move about well disguised, probably at night, and you can only do business with road traders and millers

4 Likes

Brutal , but that would definitely add excitement to pulling off crimes unseen

1 Like

Especially with how fast you level/the crappy speech/str/cha checks the guards have and how fast you make money. The only time I’ve done jail time was leaving the monestary because I hadn’t gotten my gear back and that guard actually had decent checks; and I didn’t have bonuses due to gear, as mentioned

1 Like

Good thing it didn’t hit him in the knee.

1 Like

Well on the day pf the execution I was standing there, the executioner waa going for the stage to carry the sentence, he saw me and pulled his sword and started attacking me. I reposted and killed the guy. Captain bernard immediately pulled his sword. Thank god It had just saved there accepting a quest from sir Radzig.

1 Like

Is there already info on who had the longest jail time??

I just kill the guards when they try to arrest me. I’m not exactly welcomed into town anymore except for Talmberg.

2 Likes

Ranzig sees you as a neccesary evil lol

1 Like