2 quest-bugs (Nightingale quest / Next to Godliness)

Hi,
I experienced some bugs in this two quests, which makes it impossible to finish them.

I. Nightingale quest: I went to the designated area, placed all 3 cages on the right spots and left.
After some days of doing other things I came back to the area and disccovered that the questmarkers of the cages were gone and i wasn’t able to locate them. I did a lot of searching, but I couldn’t find the cages.
This is most probably a bug I think.

II. Next to Godliness : This quest went smooth until the part where you have to collect the flowers.
I was not able to access the door to the castle garden where the roses are, because it is locked on a high diffficulty, which shouldn’t be this way as I saw in various youtube videos and on solution-pages.

Thank you in advance for taking care of these issues.

best regards

This is a better place to report your bugs:
support@kingdomcomerpg.com

By the way, I think leaving the cages for several days is too much. My ones were ready after a couple of hours. I think, nightingales would have died if left in cages for several days like this…

Yes you’re right, I already sent a mail to them ^^

Ok seems fine, but the quest is still active, it could at least tell me that i failed the quest :wink:

best way to do nighting gale is to drop one. wait an hour, go get, do next the same and then the 3rd.

Also don’t drop too close to each others spot. I did and had a weird artifact: a cloth with no cage under it that would not go away. I reloaded a save point and was still there but I ignored it did as above and got all 3 done and artifact went away
Been working that way for me.

Haven’t done godliness in 1.5 yet but the others times I had no problem with the door.