2nd tournament?

How the hell do you trigger the second tourney> i’ve been waiting around and running around and doing everything short of sexual favors to fight in the second one but it never seems to come?

1 Like

It’s bug wait a fix and pray for us ( i have the same problem)

1 Like

There will only be announced tournament once per week. It will be in your questlog and notify you when its possible to enlist again.
I cant say if you actually have spend that amount of time, adn there actually is a bug.

However. I cant complete the second tournament. I get stuck on black loading screen after beating the first two competitors.
Before that I had a major issue with guards wanting to search me, which cancelled the tournament. I think I found a way around that, by waiting to midday before enlisting, to get out of the “shady” hours.

If you start from the Epilogue, there is a bug that the second tournament will not start.
Also it won’t start if you are waiting near the arena at the upper castle in Rattay where the tournament should take place.

Adding my bit of information: I’m using a mid-game save to play the tournaments, doing other things in the meantime, and I’ve just had an announcement that the second tournament will take place tomorrow, so it seems to be working fine in my particular case. I’ve finished everything to do with the mysterious black contestant, so that might have something to do with it as well.

Do you mean Black Peter? He was probably the toughest fight I’ve ever had in kcd (hardcore) and a sore looser:-)

Black Peter’s outfit can be stolen before the tournament, if you want the easy way out :wink:

I cant finish second turnamment loading on third match. Black Petter attacked med on fast travel from Rattay so i killed him

It’s a bug i wait two week and nothing i finish the game before start the DLC i send a message to support and the reponse is:
Warhorse Studios (Warhorse Studios)

Oct 18, 14:13 CEST

Hi Chrystophe,

thank you. We are working on fix.

QA Team
Warhorse studios s.r.o.

Now i wanna now how many
time for that iam on xbox

Yeah… Whats with that. In the tourney everybody was supposed to use the same gear.

I thought that, i lost to him 1-2 he’s an ass

The Thread re-enforces my decision to not buy right off the bat until a latter date, if at all.

Get close to him and kick him and then strike once or twice and repeat. Literally just finished the first tourney an hour ago and saw that this method works against black Peter

Tournaments aren’t part of the DLC - they’re free.

And just for the record, the Capon DLC is amazing. 20 hours of fun. I’m planning to replay the Ledetchko haunting because it’s hilarious.

All the Many post on the opposite view from people that played it give more weight to my decision.

I have deleted saved gaming for last week, the new update 1.7.1 has just download so I will see how this one goes for Hans and his lady love. Have to wait my turn as my kids play another game!
Black Peter is a sore looser, now RIP he did not stand a chance against the St George sword, and now I am waiting for the second tourney to load too.

1 Like