31.03.17 Da Very Great Date

I’m really lazy to seek da proofs, but 31.03.17 today, Q1 is expired & where’s date of release?

2 Likes

I am waiting too, i just hope they maybe upload a video at midnight and we’ll wake up with good news or so…

In case. Learn the good russian word “pizdabol”. Literary - The man who lied.

2 Likes

I blame russian hackers.

2 Likes

One hour left.

1 Like

I do not believe it. It is same as always - lots of promises and then nothing.
I am not sure if we will see the game this year.

Until this moment they held their word & i believed to Mr. Vavra. Now i’m don’t waiting the game, i’m waiting my sword.

In Soviet Russia hackers blame U.

2 Likes

You seem strangely obsessed with today’s date. What’s the occasion? And why is Mr. Vavra called an oathbreaker?

1 Like

strangely?

Never mind. Already found the source of your anger :slight_smile:
Not sure if it is smart to cling to vague promises like that one in the video. It didn’t sound very official imho.
Couple of guys chatting, throwing around some optimistic guestimates(as usual)…

Today is April Fools, so don’t believe in any release data. :wink:

It’s March 31st here in Canada, 7:33PM current time. They have less than 4.5 hours left for a video update before you can call them liars.

Очень хорошее слово.

I dont really understand why they couldnt just say “Sorry guys, we have some problems, the update will be little bit later.” Instead of being quiet, letting us wait and dissapoint us.

1 Like

we will see banerlord this year atleast, while Creative assembly is in making of the worst Game - Total warhammer 2, we will enjoy bannerlord and then Kingdom come when it’s out.

It was actually Tobi that said it.

Well that guy is f*cking PR Manager of the game. And there is no more official info, so it’s all we got.

2 Likes