3rd person continuation

It is annoying but I wouldnt call it sickness. I do not feel dizzy or something… I just lack awarness of my surrounding, which keeps reminding me that Im not in-game but looking at my monitor.
FOV only helps a tiniest bit. Also it deforms your wiev (at least in my experience) so the it reduce one problem and create new.

not only. some people suffer from sim sickness no matter the FOV setting.

How about this: 3rd person always gets abused in stealth: Like looking behind a crate, wall,…
It would totally say fuck you to realism. And you just know when the guard gets around the corner, and its no surprise anymore and not realistic at all.

2 Likes

Somebody could stand right next to you and you wouldnt notice becouse of your tunnel vision. Annoying, when he/she wants to attack you or if you want to be unseen.
I’m just saying, that both approaches have their pros and cons - even if we speak about realism and immersion. Unless I have 3 monitors first person is as unrealistic to me as third.

1 Like

You must be a terrible player or you just making this up. Never heard anyone complaining about that even in discussion about game like Deus Ex: HR played on stealth which i recently finished again.

1 Like

Is Kingdom Come Deliverance going to have the option of 1st & 3rd person view? 1st person only game are terrible! I VERY strongly suggest that they incorporate both!

Your suggestion is duly noted :rofl:

These guys are hillarious :DD

1 Like

If the game won’t be in 3rd person too I won’t buy sorry .
I already saw in all the videos a lot of animation shacking and constraint view, I would have a serious motion sickness if I had to play like this all time so … I really hope they will implement it since I also saw that its present.

They
will
NOT
Implement it

Its already settled.

2 Likes

Oh Ok , thanks so I will not buy .

good, good :slight_smile:

I wish there was a 3rd person view so I can check out my character, but that is it.