3rd person?

Will the game have a 3rd person view or strictly first person? I got kinda motion sick during the E3 presentation so I was hoping for a 3rd person angle.

It’s a design choice(First person view; Realistic way). :smile: Wait for mods. :wink:

1 Like

Do you normally get motion sick with 1st person?
I think I have seen a lot of reports like this in the forum. Did @DrFusselpulli mentioned this to the team? Perhaps you could give an option to disable headbob? It sounds like a simple thing to do and it would be appreciated by a lot of people…

it’s a result of headbob in the game. it’s possible to turn it off with a console command if i remember correct. some actions will force your camera to move however

1 Like

Yes, we can choose 3rd person view with console commands, but the game was designed for 1st person and all animations, Interior and space around is for 1st person. If modders would make 3rd person mod - It will be hard work for them. :wink:

what is the command?

And you know how to turn off headbob? I makes me sick too, I would use it

Added motion blur can also increase the nausea.

As in most games, i can’t believe that somebody will do that.
It is the same situation like STALKER, HL2, Crysis, MOHAA…
There are quite a few games where people want something like this,
but most of good modders always find any excuses.
So first we have to figure out if it is server based or client based command!?
Most time, some commands on client side are write protected from server side.
Like in Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy.
Where you have to recompile the modified executables (source code)
to enable Dismembered feature or manual blocking with sabers.
An example where you don’t need to compile the src code again is The Witcher 3.
Where you can realize a first person with scripts.

No, even with games like CoD I would get motion sick for the first maybe 10 minutes, but eventually I adjust to it. But with some games with intense head blobbing, it becomes unplayable for me so I never buy these king of games or have things in third person [like in skyrim etc].

Guys, i just remembered, if you wear a helmet with visor you’re going to have small field of vision(But, this depends on the type of visor and etc). :thinking: So, you, guys, should wait for modders, cuz developers won’t make the game with 3rd person, cuz they want to make you feel the real fight and other feelings, that only possible to feel in 1st person. :wink: