40+ hours.. Gone

Hello all,
I use a ps4.
been playing since launch, was deep In the game, on needle in a haystack and the game had been a little buggy but I went to sleep inside the monastery and the game crashed, which had happened before. However when I started it up again it said the save data was corrupted (on the yellow screen with the man and the sword hilt) and then i had nothing, only new game was available.

This hurt. so much tedium to repeat.

1 Like

that with many other bugs and bad graphics and bad performance on ps4 that make it impossible to enjoy the game for me.
A refund would be appropriate

That reminds me of the days of PlayStation one when you forget to save the game or when a friend or kids comes by and opens the disk after you played 3 hours of final fantasy and you did not save it. But this is worse, you have to start the game over, sorry man :frowning:

There are so many neccessary and easy fixes to a number of things, all in good time though

I know your pain. I have been playing all day on PS4. I have been loving it. Then it crashed. First crash I’ve had. I thought to my self ‘hmm ten hours in and first crash this game isn’t as buggy as everyone is trying to make it out to be.’ Then i tried starting the game back up. Corrupted save… Even then i thought to myself ‘ehh it’s just one save i will just have to use an older one.’ Boy was i wrong…I think I’m done playing for a while.

1 Like

This is just another reason to get the game on the PC. I hate to say it but the game is a bit of a mess, and the PC has ways around this as well as mods. The game has a pretty slow pace so I definitely feel bad for you. I only have about 18 hours right now and I’d be annoyed if I lost that.