- How much time does in game day take in real life? -96 minutes.
- Third person view is not planned, but will it be optional while riding a horse? -Only used for testing by developers.
- How do the horse stats affect its abilities?
Strength - improved speed, stamina, carrying capacity.
Agility - improved responsiveness.
Vitality - improved health.
Courage - reduced fear?
Charisma - improved social status?
Visibility - improved concealment?
Noise - reduced visibility?
Speed - faster sprint.
- Is melee fighting on horseback going to make it to final game or just horseback archery? -Simple melee horseback fighting is possible. Longsword can not be used from horseback.
- Can you pull off the person from horseback and the opposite too? -Possibly yes.
- Does your horse need to eat and sleep as well? -No.
- What dialogue options are for unimportant (not included in quests) NPCs? -Generic stuff.
- Are there more animals except sheep, cows, chickens, rabbits, deers, boars, pigs and bears? -Possibly goose. No cats or fish.
- Is dog companion still planned or you definitely cancelled it?
- Can anybody poison your food?
- Will your facial hair grow over time? -Planned.
- Are there any clothes for decorative purpose or all of them have any stat bonus or you just maintain any parts to be clean and you will not have reduced charisma? -Yes.
- Are children in game? If yes, are they invincible or harmless? Can you have dialogue or steal from them? -Probably not.
- Can your character jump anywhere, for example into wide deep river, or are there invisible walls (except of map boundaries)? I saw character was unable to jump into water in beta play-through? -No, Henry can not swim.
- Can your character move or unsheathe his weapon during dialogues without exiting the dialogue menu? -No.
- Is woman character ready for DLC or just planned? -Just planned.
- Can you customize your character body size, change hair colour, add scars, and so on? -Planned.
- Is world alive while you are browsing your inventory? Does the time stop? -Alive, no stop.
- Do all items have any price and weight? Can you sell stolen items? -Quest items found weightless.
- Is blacksmithing still planned or you definitely cancelled it? -Cancelled.
- Are there polearms and slings, or any other weapons except swords, sabers, axes, hammers, shields, bows and crossbows? -Possibly polearms, no for slings and crossbows which are considered to be added.
- Is there combat option to unarm opponent? -No.
- Can you kill yourself by falling from height? -Yes, in the final game.
- Can I undress my character to look naked? In socks and underwear? -Underwear.
- Is there total nudity or sexual scenes? -Not nudity, yes sexual scenes.
- What is maximum achievable character level for you and your horse?
- Is friendly fire allowed? Especially enemies to each other? -Yes.
- Can you wear women clothes as Henry? -Maybe.
- Can you throw weapons at targets, except arrows from bow?
- Can you skin, take trophies or meat from any animal? Can you kill all animals? I saw chicken immortal in walk through video? -Skinning. Meat. You can kill chicken.
- Can you use torch on horseback? -No.
- Can NPCs change clothes during their daily routine?
- Will NPCs also have dirty and bloody clothes, especially when you take them from their corpses for yourself?
- Will you have a map of all locations you visit or you are currently in? Can you always open up your map?
- If I knock anyone out and I throw his body to water, will he drown?
- If anyone is running away, can I grab him and slam his body to ground or knock him out?
- Can I fist fight in any battle or just set up duel?
- Can I knock anyone out, when he wears a shield?
I just watched stream where developers said horse riding tournaments are planned. Horse races to be more specific. Tournaments are for foot combatants.