6 months to launch ~ interest from 'general players'

I was reviewing the games scheduled to launch in the coming 6 months or so and noticed Kingdom Come Deliverance.

Having seen some of the videos I find the RPG ‘realistic’ medieval approach very interesting, so I thought I’d see if there was a forum (I like forums).

I have some questions:

• There wasn’t a category for general discussions about the game ahead of its launch, for news, trailers, youtube clips and marketing, so I used the ‘Meta’ category. Should there be a general category for that sort of thing?

• Can I confirm that the forum is no longer Kickstarter restricted as the welcome notification seemed to suggest it was? This is important because I think people who are not ‘hardcore’ enthusiasts will start to arrive as launch approaches.

• Finally, are there any conventions people should watch out for where KCD would make an appearance? Gamescom might be an obvious choice, though I haven’t seen anything.

That’s it, good luck with the game and are there any other recent ‘more casual’ gamers turning up here?

Gamescom for sure: https://press.warhorsestudios.cz/press/events/summary

4 Likes

Yes, we will be at Gamescom and the Forum is open for everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will the Gamescom version feature scabbards, if yes I might consider getting there :slight_smile: