A few questions and more

Is it possible for me to have a bow and a sword at the same time?

Does it show on my character when I look in the inventory screen or when I look down?

If so, will it make me slower depending on how many weapons I have equipped? For example, sword and shield with a bastard sword as backup.

While I have a hood equipped, can I have the hood up or down at anytime?

While I’m being chased, can I hide or lose them in certain areas if I get a good distance from them? Also, will they continue to search for me? I hope it’s not like skyrim where I shoot a dude in the face, hide in plain sight, a minute later they say “I’m probably hearing things”. As they walk around with an arrow between their eyes.

If I’m being attacked at night time, can I drop the torch while it’s lit, so I can fight without having to hold it?

Can I creep through windows, climb walls, jump through fences without the horse?

Is it possible for me to have a bow and a sword at the same time?

I believe yes, you can.

Does it show on my character when I look in the inventory screen or when I look down?

Again, yes, unlike Bethesda and their odd lack of animating legs.

If so, will it make me slower depending on how many weapons I have equipped? For example, sword and shield with a bastard sword as backup.

You can only have a primary, secondary, offhand, and a dagger. Primary is swords, axes, maces, picks. Secondary is a bow. Offhand is shields and torches. Dagger can only be used in stealth. Polearms you cannot carry in your inventory and drop them if you want to pick anything up.

While I have a hood equipped, can I have the hood up or down at anytime?

Unsure of how to answer this. Maybe? Cause they’re always down, but in an older video Henry had the hood up while sneaking, so I have no 100% answer to this.

While I’m being chased, can I hide or lose them in certain areas if I get a good distance from them? Also, will they continue to search for me? I hope it’s not like skyrim where I shoot a dude in the face, hide in plain sight, a minute later they say “I’m probably hearing things”. As they walk around with an arrow between their eyes.

I believe yes. And no, there’ll be no one (unless by a bug or sheer f**king luck) who can survive an arrow to their skull and still walk around.

If I’m being attacked at night time, can I drop the torch while it’s lit, so I can fight without having to hold it?

No. It’s an offhand, so you carry it unless you unequip it.

Can I creep through windows, climb walls, jump through fences without the horse?

Yes. But if your horse can creep through windows, I’d want to check in with an exorcist.

The last part haha, you know what I meant. Although, dropping a torch at night time while I’m being attacked would be a great idea. Since night time is extremely dark…well as it should. Thanks for the feedback.